Part-14 🔞

Their car stopped at jeon mansion. Both the twins get down from the car. Kook extend his hand for Tae to hold and gguk help him with his long dress by lifting it a little. Tae smile at their gentlemen behaviour and get down from the car holding kook's hand.

They enter their home. Yoonmin from first make sure there is no maids and other workers in the house, only the guard should present who will leave after the instant the three reach to give the three their much needed privacy 😏.

Tae is looking around the home which is looking more beautiful with the flower decorations but a gasp leave his mouth when he feel being lifted from the ground by kook. And by reflex Tae circle his hand around his neck.

"What are you doing hyung put me down" Tae said looking at kook with his surprise face.

"No, I want to take our love to his new bedroom myself" Kook said and start walking to their room with Tae in his hand and gguk trailing behind smiling at the two.

Soon they reach at their bedroom. Gguk open the door for the two and all of them walk inside.

Kook put Tae down and start staring him from head to toe. At the mean time gguk also come to them after locking the door and hug Tae from behind stuffing his face on Tae's neck.

"You are looking so beautiful love and today we are going to davour you fully" Gguk said from behind and bite tae's earlobe then sucking it. Which make a shiver run down from tae's spine.

"We are going to taste and love every inch of your body" Kook said while sucking and biting the other side of neck. Tae escape a low moan due to the pleasurable feeling.

"I am so ready to be davour and taste by you both" Tae said seductively while moaning and biting his lips.

And that the last string of both brothers. Gguk hold the zip of the dress and open it fully and kook pull it out from front leaving Tae only in his black lacy bra and panty. Their eyes become dark looking at the sinful sight infront of him.But now they are too needy to enjoy the sight. So without any warning kook tear the bra and gguk also tear the panty of Tae leaving him totally naked in front of their eyes.

After removing kook hold the both boob's of Tae and squeeze it hardly. Then he slap them which make them jiggle. He put his own face in between of the boobs and squeeze his face with it. After that he back away and without any delay he put his one bud inside his own mouth and start sucking it hardly while his other hand is busy in flicking and pinching the other bud.

At the mean time gguk is squeezing and kneading the fat ass of Tae sometimes giving it hard spanks leaving his finger print there. Then he part Tae's leg a little and slide his one finger inside tae's hole and start thrusting in and out. Soon he increase the number of fingers and start thrusting with his four fingers.

Tae is only moaning loudly by the pleasure his husbands are giving him. He is not able to feel his legs anymore. If it's not the jeon brothers holding him in his place he surely will collapse on the floor. A loud moan escape from his mouth when gguk's long finger brush against his wall.

Hearing the loud moan gguk start thrusting mire fastly heating the same place again and again. After some more thrust Tae cum on gguk's hand.

After that kook lift Tae as his legs are shaking due to pleasure and place him on couch. Both the jeon brothers stand infront of him and remove their all clothes including boxers making their thick veiny member stand in proud. Tae's eyes become wide like soccer looking at their both member bcz jeon brothers are fucking huge.

Without wasting any time kook hover over Tae and gguk sit directly infront of them enjoying the show for sometimes. Kook push his thick member inside tae's hole which is little stretch due to gguk's fingering but still Tae feel like his bottom is tearing apart by the thick member making him scream die to the pain. He remove his member leaving only his tip inside then slam it again in one go which make another loud moan leave from tae's mouth. Then he start thrusting in an animalistic speed.

After some thrust the pain reduce and pleasure spread on Tae's body making his eyes roll back. Soon kook hear a loud moan bcz his member tip directly hit the g-spot of Tae making him smirk. He start thrusting with full speed banging the same spot again and again.

Gguk who is enjoying the sight in start but soon after hearing tae's moan and seeing their sinful act his member twitch and become so hard like rock. He hold his member in his hand and start jerking it fastly looking at tae's face. Boobs and how kook's member is going deep inside Tae. After many fast jerk he cum in his hand but his member is still become hard after few minutes.

After many powerful thrust of kook Tae cum on his stomach but kook is still chasing his climax. He start thrusting more fastly and after many thrust he shoot his cum in tae's hole and at that time Tae already cum for second time. Then kook saw how tae's legs so he start caressing it to calm him down.

"Now I can't able to control more" Gguk said and stand from his place and lift Tae up in his arms and start walking towards the bed. After reaching there he throw Tae on the soft mattress making him bounce a little and then hover over him. Gguk smash his lips on Tae and start kissing him hungrily. After like 10 minutes he leave his lips and give open mouth kiss from his already mark neck to cleavage. After that he squeeze his boobs and take the perked bud inside his mouth.

Tae is moaning in pleasure having gguk's mouth around his bud but soon a loud scream leave his mouth when he feel gguk slide his member inside his hole.

Gguk smash his already hard member inside Tae in one go and start thrusting him fastly still sucking his bud and biting it sometimes. As time pass his thrust become more fast and powerful making Tae a moaning mess. After many hard thrust Tae cum for the third time. But gguk is still hard. So he leave his bud and put tae's one leg on his shoulder and start thrusting in an animalistic speed. Tae's leg begin to shake due to over stimulation. Soon gguk shoot his cum inside .

After that gguk put tae's leg down and lay on top of him breathing heavily. After sometimes both calm down and kook also join them on the bed. Gguk lift himself up from Tae and lay on the other side of Tae. After that kook pull Tae closer to his chest and caresses his hips and back. Tae is dozing off bcz of tiredness. Both the twins don't want to stop but they know Tae is tired and tomorrow they also have to go to their honeymoon so they need some rest too. So three of them cuddle each other, as Tae between the bulky bodies of the twins and go to their Dreamland.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment