Part-5

The three of them look at hyun with wide eyes and red cheeks now how they going to make him understand. So tae said"Baby I can't be your mumma love. "

"Why taetae don't wanna live with hyunie? " Hyun said with teary eyes.

"It's not like that baby but to be your mumma someone have to marry dada  Or papa. And people can't marry like that first they have to love each other. And why are you thinking taetae will leave. Taetae gonna live near your home in jinni uncle's house so you can come there whenever you want. " Tae said softly to make him understand. After many attempt hyun understand halfheartedly that his taetae can't be his momma NOW.

Then twins with hyun go to their home. Tae also go to his home and after freshen up and taking bath he again come to hospital for his shift.

Time Skip
Two months later

Time pass by so quickly. In these three months all are doing good with their respective work. Everyone in the hospital love Tae a lot due to his kind and friendly nature. The relationship between hyun also develop hyun is getting all his motherly love from Tae which he don't get from his childhood. Tae always meet him and play with him if someday he can't go due to his work he would call hyun and talk to him for hours. Hyun's condition is getting better now he let his all uncle to let him hold and play with him. But till now he has fear of crowd and strangers. But he is improving a lot after Tae comes.

The relationship between the twins and Tae also change. Now the twins never leave a chance to flirt with tae and make him a blushing mess. All of their friends also know that the three are more than friends and something is going between them. Jin and joon are also happy with their relationship bcz they know the twins from so long and they know they are best for their bear.

Yesterday something interesting happen. That the twins after so many try they gather their courage and ask Tae for a date.

So now Tae is getting ready with the help of jin who is teasing him time to time in the name of twins.
"Now all done. Wow bear you are proving again and again you are wwh jin's brother. You are looking so beautiful. I sure both of the jeons are gonna faint after looking at you. "

"Hyung.Stop teasing me. They are gonna come in sometimes. Now I am feeling very nervous. " Tae said with a whine.

"Don't need to nervous bear. I know both of them are perfect for you. You also like them so don't be nervous and enjoy the moment. " Jin said with an assuring smile and hug his brother. Tae also hug him back.

Their bother's time come to an end when they hear the sound of doorbell indicating the jeons are here. They both part away and head towards downward where he saw the twins, hyun and joon are talking with each other.

Four of them look towards the stairs when he hear footsteps and see Jin and Tae is coming there. When hyun see his taetae he run towards him and make grabby hands to pick up by him. Tae smile at him and pick him in his arms and kiss his cheeks.

Namjoon also pass a smile at them. But the two bunnies are so lost in their lala land after seeing Tae in that sexy dress. They are looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth. Tae also look at him and he sure they are looking like Greek gods. But he look down shyly after seeing how both of them are looking at him. The jeons internally smirk after seeing how much effect they have on Tae.