Part-13

Next Day~~

So today is the day for which everyone was waiting eagerly. Today three souls are going to be one and promise to be each other's not only in this life but also their all upcoming lives. Today is Kooktaegguk's wedding. From morning everyone is busy in preparing everything.

As Tae want they are having a beach wedding. The venue is decided by Namjin. Guests are start coming to the venue. Mr. And mrs kim are welcoming them standing in the entrance.

The venue and decorations

All the hyungs are busy with the gorrm and bride. All the tops are with jeon brothers. And hyun is  with the elder kim couple. He is already ready and jumping around the room excited to see his dada, papa, and mumma's wedding. But both the jeon brother's are felling so nervous. They are pacing back and forth in the room. They are still not fully ready. That's making the hyungs so irritated that they just want to smack both of there's head.

"Kook and gguk if you both don't sit on the chair in next one minute I will make sure to cancel your marriage" Yoongi said totally fed up with both of them.

Before yoongi complete his sentence both the jeon brothers sit on the chair quietly.

"But hyung we are feeling so nervous. What if our love refuse to marry us" Gguk said and kook also nod his head agreeing with him. Bcz he is also having this type of thoughts which are making him worried.

"It's common to be nervous In your marriage ok so don't take stress. And don't worry he loves you so much so ho will he refuse to marry you both? So you both calm down and get ready quickly. Or you want him to wait? " Joon said while rising his eyebrows. Making the jeon twins shake their head in denial and again start getting ready.

On the other side Tae, he is also nervous but he is not panicking like the jeon brothers he is much more calm. He is sitting in front of the dressing table and the make up artist is doing his make up.

Soon he is done with the make up.
"Wow tae you are looking so pretty. I am sure both jeons will gonna faint after looking at you" Jimin said making tae shy and others laugh at his words.

" Of course my baby is looking so beautiful. I can still don't able to understand how fast the time went by. I still remember little chubby tae running around me with his little feet and throwing tantrums bcz his strawberries was finished. And today my bear is going to marry. " Jin said with a little teary eyes and hug his baby brother who hug him back quickly. Today it's really emotional for jin bcz it's like not his brother but his own son is getting married. Bcz from childhood jin is the one who treat him like a baby when their parents are away from them.

"Now come on don't be sad now. You both can see each other anytime you want. And jin hyung don't make him cry his make up will be ruined" Jimin said jokingly to ease the atmosphere up. Both brothers chuckle at his words and pull away from each other.