Part-9

Two days later~~

As they decided today they are going to Jeju island for their small vacation. Right now they are in the private plane of Jeon heading towards their destination. Tae is sitting between the twins and Hyun is sleeping the private bedroom bcz the baby is tired due to waking up early in the morning.
Everyone are so tired, they only want the journey to end so that they can take some rest. But the naughty twins have something else in their mind. The three are talking with each  at that time kook put his hand on tae's thigh and start caressing it as Tae is wearing denim shorts and top.

Tae look at him with narrow eyes and said "Control your hands Mr. Jeon. Everyone is present here have some shame".

" But they are in their own world. No one will look at us. So let's enjoy some plane romance. " Kook said while smirking.
"You are right hyung. Plane romance sounds so good. And sweetheart you don't have to worry they will not look at us but if they do what wrong in it we are loving our fiance. " Gguk said while putting his face in tae's neck leaving open mouth kisses all over the world and his one hand is under tae's tshirt caressing his soft skin.

"You both are becoming so naughty. " Tae said while shaking his head a little but nevertheless he let his boyfriends do what they want. Bcz he knows all his hyungs are busy with themselves so they don't look at them. And their seat is also in backside which is also good.

Kook also put his head on the other side of tae's neck and start sucking it. He take off his hand from tae's thighs and put it on his fluffy boobs. And start squeezing it. The whole journey both the twins don't leave Tae for a moment. They roam their hands all around his body ,kissing and sucking his neck, pinching, squeezing his boobs and thighs. It was so hard for Tae to supress his moan which is threatening to come out from his mouth.

Soon his hardship come to an end when after some hours they reach at Jeju island.Both the twins leave him after kissing him deeply.

After that they come out the plane with sleeping Hyun in Kook's arm. They already arrange cars with drivers to pick them up. After that the driver load their luggage in the car and they drove towards Jeon villa.

Jeon villa

Jeon villa

After reaching their home for the two weeks they choose their rooms and decide to take rest for today. So they can enjoy fully from tomorrow and roam so many places.

Everyone go to their respective room and after freshen up they directly fall asleep due to tiredness.

Now all of them are sitting in the living room and enjoying a movie and snacks as per hyun's wish. After sometimes they finish the movie so Yoongi said "let's go to the swimming pool. We can play there for sometimes. "

"It's a good idea hyung let's go then we can enjoy barbeque also. What say everyone? " Jimin asked excitedly.

Everyone answer him with a loud yes. Then the twins order the maids to prepare for barbeque in the garden near the pool. After that everyone go to their respective room to wear there swimming outfit. And Tae go with Hyun to make him ready first.