Part-8

Next day~~

The sunray enters the room making the beauty to stir in his sleep. Tae wake up when sun light hit his face rubbing his eyes but he feel something heavy in his chest so he look down. But his cheeks turn red after seeing the scene. Gguk is sleeping with his head on his chest his face is stuff in between his boobs and his one hand is above tae's boobs and he is time to time squeezing it in his sleep.

Tae inhale a sharp breath when gguk hardly squeeze his boob but he compose himself. And with so much difficulties he finally able to escape from his hold. One thing he knows that if by chance one of the twin was awake he must be died due to embarrassment. He shrugg his thoughts and walk towards the large windows and adjust the curtains properly so that the sunlight don't disturb the three.

Then he walk to the bathroom to freshen up. After freshen up he wear yesterday's clothes bcz now it's dried. Soon he go downstairs to make breakfast for the three.

After an hour when he done with breakfast he thought to wake the three up. First he goes to kook and softly shake him and said "hyung wake up. It's already morning. We have to go to our home also. " After some try kook wake up then he gives his sleepy smile to Tae and greet him with a peck on his lips. Tae also greet him back and tell him to wake the two up and fresh up.
After that Tae go downstairs to make some juice for all of them and kook wake his brother and son up.

Now Tae is setting table when he see the three are coming. When he saw gguk morning incident flash in his mind making his cheeks red. But soon he comes out of his thought when a hyperactive hyun run to him and hug his legs. He smile at him and lift him in his arms, kissing his cheeks and forehead he greet him morning. Hyun also with his wife smile kiss his mumma's cheeks and greet him back. Then gguk come to him and give him a peck in his lips making him shock. But then Tae hit his chest and scold himbcz hyun is also present here but that bunny only shrugg his shoulder.

Then all of them have their breakfast and leave for their home bcz they have to go to their work also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip
Five months later

Now all hyungs , the twins, tae  are sitting in the jeon mansion discussing about their vacation and hyun is in his room sleeping. Yes they are planning to go on a vacation bcz aftervone month kooktaegguk's marriage is going to happen. So everyone will be busy in the marriage preparation so that they decide to go on a short vacation for two weeks to Jeju island. Now they are planning if everything and the bottoms also plan to go shopping bcz they are going in two days.

"So everything is final. We are going Jeju I land in two days. So we are going to wrap everything up. And you all can complete your shopping today. And there we are going to leave in Jeons private villa. Kook and gguk already appoint many workers already to clean it. So we don't face any problem. " Namjoon said to which everyone nod their head.

But kook said "But hyung ,me and gguk already wrap our all works so we can go with all of them for shopping. We can help them you know. "To which gguk also agree with him.

Everyone shake their head at the twins bcz now they are so whipped for tae that they don't leaving him for a second. They know only tae can make them understand so everyone look at Tae.

Tae leave a sigh and said" No hyungs you can't go. It's us time no top allowed. And you two have to take care of my baby so i don't want to hear any argument. You two are not going . I will buy everything for hyunnie and you two. " The twins nod their head with a pout on their lips bcz now they can't do anything bcz Tae is the one deny it. And angry Tae is a big NO.

All the hyungs smile looking at the three bcz all of them saw many good changes in twins after Tae come. Tae not only change Hyun but also put a huge impact on both the twins.

As they discuss all the tops except twins go their office, the twins stay with Hyun and the bottoms are in the mall to do the shopping.

Tae, Jin and Jimin are roaming in the mall and buying the essential things. Tae bought many cute outfits for Hyun . Then he go to the men shopping section and do the shopping for kook and gguk.He also buy some beach outfits for three of them. Jin and jimin also at that time shop for joon and Yoongi.

Now all of them are in ladies section. They are choosing their outfits but Jimin come and drag the two to somewhere. The two also follow them but their cheeks dusted pink when Jimin drag them to the section where sexy beach outfits are present. They look at him with wide eyes making jimin roll his eyes and said "What don't look at me like that. Let's shop and make our husbands/ boyfriends mind blown. "

The other two are shy at first but nevertheless agree to him and shop some sexy clothes for themselves. After done with their shopping they pay for everything and head back to their home.

Tae reach at Jeon mansion with the twins and Hyun 's clothes. Jin take their clothes to their home bcz they don't want the twins to see them and spoil the surprises.

Tae enter inside and see the three jeons are sitting in the living room and watching iron man movie. He chuckle at the three's obsession over iron man and walk towards them.But still the three are unaware of his presence so he clear his throat a little.

The three look at their side when they hear throat clearing sound but a wide smile come to their place after seeing Tae. Hyun is quick to run towards Tae and hug his legs bcz he misses his mumma so much after not seeing him from morning. Tae also put all shopping bags on the couch and lift him in his arms. Then he walk towards the twins holding Hyun and sit between them. The twins also cage him from both the sides by hugging him.

The four enjoy the whole day by playing and watching movies. Then at night Tae take his leave after telling the twins to pack their bags perfectly tomorrow. He will also come to help them tomorrow.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment