[PART 1: DIVINE REVENGE] 1. THE COMEBACK.

Valeria's Pov:
After a long 12 hours flight, I finally landed in Italy. It feels like home. As I walked out of the airport with my luggage, my eyes fell on the 5 shiny black SUVs full of bodyguards and a black sedan car in between with a suited man waiting outside. Yeah, it was him Kallix Jace with the face of an devil he was the ultimate angel I ever knew. He walked towards me with a smile. "Welcome back to Italy Vale. " he said softly.

I smiled "Thanks Kallix I know it's been a long time since I came here." Kallix took my luggage heading towards the black sedan car my all-time favorite car, and the first one too, Mercedes. I hopped in waiting for Kallix to get in, too. As he settled the luggage at the back, I waited. On the way , I was looking out to check whether Italy changed or not, but Bravo, it's all the same! Kallix spoke, breaking the silence, which annoyed me. "How was Australia?" he said gently. "It was good," I said. That's all we spoke during our ride.

AT HOME

After a long drive, I finally came back home, aka the mansion that my dad built. I walked in, the maids and other servants bowed to me. I walked into my room. I missed my room more than anything. Removing the curtains, letting the sun light fall into my room. I opened the windows so the fresh breeze could make their way in my room and cool it. I jumped on my bed, relaxing until I heard a knock." Get in," I ordered. " What are you gonna have for dinner?" I recognized the voice , it was Kallix. " Carbonara and wine," I replied lazily. "Good choice," said Kallix.