17. Secret behind locked door

VALERIA'S POV

I woke up with my annoying alarm sound. To my surprise, I saw I wasn't wearing my top. It must be Elliot. That bastard tried to take advantage of me. Without wasting one more minute, I walked down angrily.

"ELLIOT FERDINANDO," I shouted. He was sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper.  With my sudden yell,he gazed at me with an astonishing expression. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

His gaze darkened. "About what?"

"WHAT? DONT TRY TO LOOK INNOCENT "

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SO STOP YELLING,"

As we were in the hall room. I got closer to him and whispered, "You took advantage of me?!"

"FUCK YOU. I might be a devil but I have principles too. I can never do anything wrong to you without your consent. "

"Really?"

"YES"

"Then why was the door locked from inside? And more to my surprise, i wasn't wearing my top when I clearly remember sleeping with my top on"

"It was hot yesterday. Maybe you threw it in your sleep and don't remember and about the locked doors.YOU are supposed to answer me that"

"Ah?"
"I again knocked, but you were sleeping like a dead, so i slept with Sofia. If you don't believe, then ask her, "

I called out Sofia and asked her. "Yes, he was in my room. He slept on the extra bed, which is in my room, mom. "

I looked at Elliot while he glared at me angrily.

What is going on for real?

"We can go to Santa Monica. We will leave the day after tomorrow." Elliot spoke

"OH!! YEAHH FINALLY" I jumped like a little child.

He looked at me, giving me 'wtf' look. "MOM, what are you doing?! Let me join you too. "

She joined me too, and we both were jumping happily.

ELLIOT'S POV

On hearing the news of going out, Valeria jumped as a child, and Sofia joined her too.

Like mother like daughter for real.

But I am still in confusion. What does she do behind the locked door?

AT SANTA MONICA BEACH

VALERIA'S POV

Cool. Pleasant. Peaceful. The sound of the sea had so much soothing power. I crave this  peace. I took a deep breath and smiled. "It's so peaceful and pretty here."

But ARGH, those bodyguards and Capos.

"Why isn't anyone here?" Sofia asked.

"Exactly." I said while my eyes roamed the entire place.

"Because i made sure there is NO one here except us," Elliot spoke, taking off his sunglass.

"WHAT? But why? What's the point of outing without people?"

"In those people, one can be an assassin, and i can not risk your life and Sofia's life."
He walked towards the sea.

I looked at Lorenzo, who was sad too."I thought I would be fucking some girls over here. But see? He's so annoying. It's only us now. Fuck my luck"

Sofia looked at me "Mr Elliot is too much overprotective."
"Right "

Well though there was no one except us Sofia and I enjoyed a lot.