8. The Wedding

Two days before the wedding

VALERIA'S POV:

I received so many parcels. All of them were sent by Elliot. Wedding related stuffs. He sent me a location for the dress selection. He's really into the marriage. What makes him marry me is the question.

ELLIOT'S POV:

Two days more. I can't wait to bring her home. On the declaration about my marriage with Valeria, everyone was surprised. I can't wait to show the world their queen.

Many people want to know how this devilish heart melted and fell in love. Fun fact? I don't know it myself.

I dont know what made me fall for her so hard, but there was no way back. There's one rule of mine : WHEN MY EYES GETS ATTRACTED TO SOMETHING, I MAKE IT MINE. And Valeria had my whole heart.

She is both hellfire and holly water. Her vibe is completely her own. She reminds me of no one. She was herself. Clever like the devil and twice as pretty. She had storm in her eyes and peace in her smile. She was perfect from every angle.

Well, Mario wasn't happy with my decision. Expected. He never liked her. He said that she would only bring destruction. She will ruin us. She would ruin me.

I wanted to get ruined by her love.

SUNDAY AT THE WEDDING VENUE

THE VENUE

ELLIOT'S POV:

Divine. The venue was perfectly decorated, just like I wanted. There's a special surprise at the end, too. Something Lorenzo got to know about Valeria.

Everyone has arrived. Except for the bride. I hope she knows what will happen if she doesn't come.

Then, a little girl wearing a white gown arrived with her basket filled with flower petals. She kept throwing the petals on the aisle. Must be Sofia. And then I saw her. Valeria. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Soft. She shined like diamond.

( VALERIA'S WEDDING DRESS )

This woman surely knows how to make a devil fall in love so hard.

She stood in front of me

We vowed. Before I could kiss her, Sofia jumped on us. Kids being kids.

One thing is that Valeria didn't speak to me, and neither did she give me attention.

VALERIA'S POV

I am married to my enemy. I hated this so much. I regret listening to Ruby. But more than me, there was someone else who hated this marriage. Mario. He kept glaring at me and gave me bad vibes, too. Bruh.

AT EVENING

I am bored. Just wanna go and sleep. But then something caught my attention. Lanterns in the sky. The sky filled with Lanterns. I loved it. It felt magical.

ELLIOT'S POV
As per the plan, my surprise did work. Valeria looked happy and surprised, too. Her happiness shined in her eyes. I definitely married a DIVINE VIOLENCE woman.

But seeing her happy gave me peace. Unlike that day when was sobbing about something. I felt destroying everything that made her teary.

AT ELLIOT'S MANSION IN ITALY

Author POV:

Elliot knew that Valeria would never agree to stay in Spain, so he built a mansion in Italy itself. He truly adored her.

END OF AUTHOR POV:

THE MANSION

VALERIA'S POV:

Royal. Dark. Rich. That's what the mansion looked like. Bigger than mine. Sofia was so happy to see the swimming pool and, most importantly, her room.

"Let's go now it's all yours." Elliot spoke. We head in as the maidens welcome me. I got a warm welcome.

Later at night.

I was busy with my skincare routine. I wore a sleeveless cotton one piece. The diamond ring on my finger shined. It was pretty.

I felt a hot kiss on my neck. The reflection of the man was in the mirror. Elliot. He was shirtless. His messy hair on his face looked so hot. He held my upper arm so tight that his veins were so clear. " You turn me on right now," he said in his deep seductive voice.

Ahhhhh, his voice and eyes are the most attractive thing.

"Tell me the reason behind this marriage," I said boldly

"You wouldn't regret marrying me. Trust me."

I know I wouldn't regret marrying him. He will be regretting. A sinister smirk formed on my face.

"Before, I couldn't kiss you because of Sofia. You must give it to me now with interest sugar." He said while snuggling behind my ear. His hot breath gave me shrill. He bit my ear lob, and unwillingly, I moaned.

He turned my chair, leaning closer to me. I glared at him. "Get away from me! I am not into all these shits okay? Tell me the reason why you married me. We just met at the Fiesta and after a week you sent me a proposal? What does all this mean?"

He chuckled and staring deeply in my eyes. I wanted to get lost in his magical whiskey eyes, but I must not.

"Eyes begging me to take you to heaven, but mouth is denying."

"Get awa-"

"Shh. Eyes tell what heart wants it to tell, but mouth speaks what brain tells it to speak. And between heart and brain, i always listen to heart."

He held my hand, interlocking it with his. " I will leave no regrets tonight, Sugar. I will mark you as mine. Every inch of you will beg for my touch."

I didn't move. He moved closer. I could hear his heartbeat and his hot breath brushed against my lips. I wanted the kiss so bad. He brushed his lips against mine. "MOM. LET'S WATCH A MOVIE. " Sofia barked into the room with a scream.

Elliot groaned in annoyance and moved back. I took a deep breath and stood up. I picked Sofia "Yes sure!!"

I left the room, leaving Elliot behind. I could feel him staring at me, but I was unbothered.

ELLIOT'S POV

AGAIN!! AGAIN SOFIA CAME IN MIDDLE. AHH, THAT GIRL IS ALWAYS COMING IN MIDDLE OF MY BUSINESS. EVERYTHING WAS GOINV PERFECT BUT SOFIA RUINED IT ALL. FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE KIDS.

"Dont think I will leave you so fast Sugar. I will soon give you a blink of heaven. Mark you as mine. And of course, make sure Sofia doesn't ruin that, " I groaned in annoyance.

" Elliot," a voice came from behind. I turned my attention, and it was Lorenzo. "Guess someone is not happy right now" he teased me.

"Laugh laugh. You should have stopped her"

"ME? Lol I just came back from the party spot. And wanted to talk about it."

"What party?"

" damn you. You're the one who is throwing this party. Forgot? To announce and show the undercover world their queen."

"Oh yeah " and we discussed about the party.

It was around 2:00 am. I slept while waiting for Valeria but she didn't come. I walked around in search of her and found her with Sofia.

Both of them looked adorable while sleeping. The T.V was on and 'tangled' was playing on the screen. I switched off the TV and pulled them the blanket. I placed a soft gentle kiss on Sofia's and Valeria's forehead and stepped out.

I came to my room and drift to sleep with Valeria in my head...