9. Queen of FLAMES

ELLIOT'S POV

I woke up as my alarm rang. Ugh, annoying. I snoozed the alarm and forced myself to get out of my bed. I did my morning stuff and got ready. I walked down the stairs and heard giggling and laughing voice.

It was Sofia and Vale who were sitting in the dine and talking. "Morning, sir," a maid bowed, but my eyes were glued to Valeria. She turned and looked at me. My morning lightened today.

I sat beside Sofia. "Good morning, Sofia," I said gently. I've never been this gentle to any one, I should be scolding her for ruining my beautiful moments yesterday, but my angered disappeared when I sat beside her. Strange. Actually, like mother like daughter. These two women will surely ruin me.

"Good morning, sugar."
"That's not my name. Call me Vale or Valeria."
"Being your husband, I have the right to give you nicknames. I demanded.

Valeria roled her eyes.
"I need my cars to be here. I need to go to her previous school and do some pending work. And also find a new school for her."

"I have a bunch of cars. Take anyone you want
It's all yours. "

"Thank you for the offer, but I like to ride my Lamborghini only,"
The word "ride" stuck me. Sure, when I ride you, you will start to crave this ride, too. I smirked while Vale looked at me with suspicious eyes. "MY Lamborghini?"

"Fine. Call Kallix and get your car, but I need you to meet me in my company this afternoon. "
"Why?"
"Why not? Why do you always question so much? Just obey. "

"I don't obey anyone. it doesn't matter who you are,"
"For Lunch"
I got up and left for work.

Yes, I have a company, which was famous and reputed. "The Tech corp."

VALERIA'S POV

Well, lunch with Elliot. I'm not interested in eating with him, but yeah, I had to. I dialed Kallix for my car.

Later, around 10 am

I was ready and waiting for Kallix.
"Excuse me, ma'am," Mario said. I looked at him "yes". " You have a guest outside," he said and left. I walked out and saw Kallix.
He threw the keys, and I caught them and walked down the stairs and stood near my Lamborghini.

"How will you go now?"
" Dont worry. I booked an Uber."
"Okay," I hoped inside my car and drove.

AFTERNOON

I finished all the paperwork in Little Flower English school and walked out. I took out my phone and checked the messages. One of them was by Elliot.

THE MESSAGE
Elliot: It's already 1pm. When are you coming for lunch?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yes , I forgot about lunch with him. I hopped in the car while setting the location to his company.

AT THE TECH CORP
I walked in while the receptionist stopped me.
"Who are you?"
"Valeria Valentino "
"Do you have an appointment?"
"No. I am invited here for lunch. "

The woman laughed. "You mean you're here to have lunch with Mr Ferdinando?damn, come and joke some other day. For now, just leave."

"Woman, don't talk to me rudely or with one order, and you will lose this attitude you have in yourself." I said.

"OH? A THREAT. NOW YOU WILL THRE-"
I grabbed her jaw tightly that she hissed in pain. "Respect needs to earn honey, and I have a master degree on that."

Lorenzo rushed to the reception. "Ma'am . Boss is on the 30th floor at his cabin waiting for you."

Lorenzo words left the receptionist speechless. I let her go as she looked at me in shock. I gave her my killer smile and left with Lorenzo.