2. Investigation

Of course, Kallix was shocked and surprised by my decision.

"What do you mean the knights are back with its new boss?" he questioned in confusion." You know what I mean, Kallix," i replied and walked into the car and drove to home.

AT HOME
I sat down and lean back closing my eyes trying to find some peace until kallix presence filled the room " Your father never wanted you to become a part of the undercover world and you...you don't even know anything about mafia. You don't know, mafia leader is supposed to be a -" I cut him off " a man?" He remained silent. " A woman who knows her worth is dangerous, and when that woman thinks of taking revenge,she walks through the hell like she owns it, and all the devils kneel before her."

"A Women leading a Mafia group. This never happened in the entire undercover world. It's dangerous. Mafias are very dirty and heartless. They are so cruel. Women in mafia are just there to satisfy their sexual needs. If any men touch you, I can not stand that. Think again think wise because after this, there is no way back, " He said. I know what he wanted, but I have decided and am also ready for the consequences. Right at the moment, all I care about is justice for my innocent mother and avenge my father, and for that, I can burn this world if I have to.

My silence was the answer for Kallix. He sighed and left like he knew I was not changing the decision. And of course I wasn't!

By evening, the entire Undercover world was shocked and surprised on The Knights' comeback. Even in the news they announced.

"Italy's most ruling and dangerous Mafia group The Knights underboss Kallix Jace just announced its new leader. Don Joseph Valentino's daughter Valeria Valentino is the new leader of the group. According to the undercover world , women never led mafia groups. This is new. She is the first woman to be the boss and leader of the mafia group. It is also known that Joseph Valentino never wanted his daughter to be a part of the undercover world , so why is she -" I switched off the TV and sat down as Kallix entered the room.

"The entire undercover world is shaken by your decision even in news-" I gave him a frustrated look " I know just saw the news and seems that they aren't happy about this but they are scared" I spoke with angered filled in my voice. " Scared?" Kallix got confused. I laughed devilishly. " Yes, scared because now a lioness is gonna hunt, and a woman who is filled with rage and anger is dangerous even devils fear her Kallix."

On hearing the word devil, Kallix expressions changed. He looked afraid. I gave him a blank stare, and he looked at me laughing hesitantly. " Okay, I understood." He left.

The very next day, I started my investigation on the former mafia group THE FLAMES.

"Here, the profiles you will need." Kallix passed me the file.

The first page was of a 48 years old man who was the underboss in The FLAMES.
Name: David Miller
Age:48
Profession: worked as underboss in The FLAMES but currently owns a cassino 'Roam with Rum'
Hobbies: Faking young girls

I felt disgusted as I read his personal info. Kallix was right. Mafia men are dirty and only used women for their sexual desires. But I can't go back now.

"Book an appointment in the given cassino. We will be meeting him." I ordered as I kept the documents on the table.

Kallix gave me a wtf look. " You're gonna meet this bastard?" He spoke, being surprised. I glare at him. " So, how do you think we can investigate? I will talk to him. "
Kallix left unwillingly.

In the evening, Kallix and I with some other Capos arrived at Roam with Rum. I entered and was left with surprise.

Men drinking and seducing girls. Some dancers danced vulgarly and some satisfying the bastards. I wanted to leave.The auroma of strong alcohol and cigarettes made me feel sick. " Are you okay? If you want, you can leave with Felix. I will bring that bastard to you, " he said. " No, I am fine. Let's just get this thing done and leave, " I assured.