16. Murder

VALERIA'S POV

Who is this person sending me these letters? How does this person know me? Why is this person after me? What does this person want? And so many questions kept running inside my head.

"Mom!" Sofia ran towards me. I hide the letters in my pocket and turn "Yes?"

"I am bored. Let's go out!" She pouted
"Well...we can't"

"Why? Because Mr Elliot warned us?" She questioned furiously

"No..actually yes...honey! Why don't you go out with Lorenzo?"

"Lorenzo..hmm, good choice! Okay, let me ask him, " she ran inside, screaming Lorenzo's name.

"Take care of her," I said to  Lorenzo.
"Ofc don't worry,"

"It would be good if you came with us, Mom!!" She pouted

"It's okay, sweetie. Next time we go together!"

Both of them left. I was in deep thought. I feel I knew this person, but who could it be? I was in my thoughts until Elliot called my name.

"Sugar?" I turned.

He walked towards me. He looked so hot and perfect. The shirt buttons were struggling to maintain their position.The veiny hands took the show!

Yeah... I was turned on. Just by his look, I was wet.

"Fuck" I whispered.

"What did you say?" He was in front of me, a few inches away, but I could feel his unstable breath on my face.

"Sofia isn't at home, and she won't be returning right now." I pull him closer by his necktie.

"I have something to tell you," he said boldly.

"You turn me on," I said in the most seductive voice ever.. what was wrong with me? He is my enemy, but I am drooling over him?

"Not now. I have to tell you something, "

I stood on my tip toe and gave him wet kisses on his sharp jawline and whispered, "We should complete what we started."

I was about to disbalance, but his strong masculine arms held me and pulled me close, leaving no space between us.

"Dont tease me unless you wanna please me" he said darkly.

I rolled my eyes. "We need to talk" he said again.

"Tell me"

"Yesterday there was a murder at the back of our garden. It was a little girl, she was maid Mirinda's daughter. She also had a bracelet."

So I was right.....she's dead..

A tear passed my eyes, and Elliot looked at me in confusion. "I know it's sad news, but don't cry. I just want to make sure that Sofia and you are safe. I have increased the security."

"I have....I....bracelet...letter...." I sobbed.

"What? I can't understand what you are saying."

I wiped my tears. "Nothing." He nods. "I will be late today. Gotta catch some motherfuckers. Sleep early. I have a surprise for you tomorrow. "

I nod, and he left. I came inside my room and started crying. "I am su..re it's that person...who is sending...me letters....but...how can I...say...that to...Elliot?"

I sobbed harder but quieter so no one could  hear me.

"MOM!!" I heard a voice from downstairs. I quickly washed my face to look normal and walked down. "Oh, my princess is back,"

"What did you do without me?"

"Well, Mama was sitting and thinking about her Princess,"

"Oh," she yawned. "I had my dinner, so you don't have to worry. I am sleepy, "

"Ofc! You were out for the entire day."
I sang lullaby for Sofia so she could sleep. I switched off the lights and came out of the room.

Lorenzo called me for dinner. Both of us enjoyed our dinner, but he left in the middle because of an urgent call.

I was done with my dinner and sat down. "Let's watch a movie!"

I switched on the TV and watched a boring movie so that I felt sleepy.

After someone, according to my plan, I did feel sleepy. I came into my room and fell on the bed.

ENZO'S POV

She came  late today but as soon as she came she slept. My little doll works so hard. I came out of my hiding place and locked the door. I know that bastard will be late, so I have got a lot of time.

"Doll....won't you welcome your master?" I chuckled like a devil. I am the worst nightmare of Valeria's life. Her ass was attracting me to smack it.

So I just fulfilled its demand. I smack her so hard that she groaned in pain. She rubbed her ass "What the hell?!"

She turned and froze. "Enzo...." she cried.
I caressed her head softly, and her gaze was locked on the floor. She didn't move. Good girl.

"Did you miss me?" I said in a dominant deep voice.

She nodded like a loyal dog. "Eyes on me." she slowly looked up and locked her eyes with mine. Her eyes shined like millions of stars set in the dark sky.

"Drop down like a good girl and I will fuck you like a bad one"

She dropped on her knees, shivering.

I started walking around her. "Did you tell anything about us to your husband?"

"No...."

"No?"

"I didn't tell him... anything..."

"Good that you haven't." I stopped in front of her. "eyes on me."

"Dont ..hurt me.. please "

"I haven't started yet."

She looked up, and I smirked. " I will make you quiver and shake and whisper to me like a fervent prayer doll."

She ached in pain. I loved watching her, breaking into millions of tiny pieces still not opening her mouth or crying out for help.

I sat on the wingback chair, and she crawled to me. "Come and sit on my lap,"

She did as I ordered. I ripped her clothes and threw them on the floor. They were just acting as a barrier. "FUCK. You still have those bruises and marks in your body. I guess that fucker never saw you naked?"

I traced her bruises they were so beautiful till now. I surely fucked her like an animal and never left any regrets.

I heard a noise of a car. Did he return so early? That fucker will never let me have my moments.

I looked at Valeria. "Your husband is so annoying. Again, he's back." I grabbed her hair tight enough to make her hiss in pain.

"I...Enzo...ahhh." I injected some drugs in her body so she won't open her damn mouth tomorrow, and for now, she will be in deep sleep.

I placed her on bed and left at the correct time.

ELLIOT'S POV

I knocked at the door again. And not at my surprise it was locked again. WHAT DOES THIS GIRL INSIDE THAT SHE NEEDS TO LOCK THE DOOR?

I sighed and came into Sofia's room. There was an extra small bed, so I slept there.

I need to see what Valeria does every night inside that she needs to lock the door.

Author note:

How's the update? Are you enjoying?

Do comment and vote!! It will inspire me to write further!

The updates are irregular..sorry for that. My exams are going on, so I can not update frequently, but once it's done, I will be regular!

Thank you!