4. Encounter

VALERIA'S POV:

I was playing with Sofia, and I made sure she felt comfortable with me. I got her everything a child would love. Sofia was chubby,she had big doe hazel eyes, and her skin tone was as white as white tulips. She had hazel hair and rosy lips. She stared at me . " What's wrong, princess?" I asked. "You're beautiful," she said. I chuckled at her cuteness. "You're more beautiful." Sofia's happiness had no end.

Sofia reminds me of my childhood. I was once like her, too.

Kallix entered the room and signaled me about Christian's presence. Ruby distracted Sofia with her games, so I got the chance to leave.

I sat on the couch waiting for Christian, and there he was. He rushed in like a storm. "Where is my daughter? Where did u keep her? What did u do?" he threw so many questions at me. "Somewhere," I said dryly.

Christian was about to attack on me, but kallix held him. He shouted, "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! I HAD WARNED YOU."

"I guess now you know what it feels to lose someone who's precious to you, and when it's your own blood," I said calmly. He was demented.

He knelt and started crying. "Please tell me where she is. Return my daughter to me, "he sobbed "I..don't know who you are and what you want, but don't do anything to her. I am sure she's not related to you."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am Valeria Valentino. You have heard this name before. We have met before."I made myself clear while he was in thought. "Really did we?when?"

"10 years ago in the mafia war. YOU killed my mother, and there was a child crying. Remember?" Christian was shocked. He was speechless. No words came out of his mouth.

"You...re M..edorah and Jo..seph's daughter?" I nod." Are you that woman who's leading KNIGHTS right now?" I nod.

Sofia ran up to me. "Let's play," she said in excitement. "Sofia," Christian called her. She turned and smiled. "Dad ! Your new secretary is so kind she gave me my favorite snacks and even played with me. I wanna come here every day. " she turned to me."Can I?" I nod." But for now, go and play with Aunt Ruby princess."

Sofia was intelligent without any more words she ran in. I glanced at Christian. "Tell me now." Christian looked to be in relief to see his daughter safe. " Thank you for not hurting her," he said in concern. "I am not like you all who will kill an innocent soul for my benefits."

"After everything I have done to you, you could have hurt her, but...you didn't.. I.. am grateful to you. " I just hummed. " I will answer everything you ask me,"he said confidently. "Truth only," I said.

"FLAMES was ruled by Charles Ferdinando. He was king of Spain and undercover world too." I raised my eyebrows."Where can I get him?" He chuckled." He's dead. He was suffering from a disease that had no cure. His only wish was to ruin KNIGHTS, which he did before dying."

"What's the reason behind the war?" I questioned. "I don't know. No one ever questioned Charles. If anyone did , then the person never saw sunrise again. We obeyed him like a loyal dog."

"Then who is the current boss?"
"His one and only son Elliot Ferdinando."

"Where can I get him?"

"NARCO Fiesta in the Royal Palace of Madrid"

"What's that?"

"The only day when mafias from every country can meet the King. This takes place every year.Didn't you receive any invitation?" He questioned as he looked up at me. I nod as no

"That shouldn't be in case. Joseph has attended this Fiesta a lot of times. I will be there too, by the way."

Kallix received a message. "Got the invitation. It's on Sunday from 7 pm onwards."