12. LA OR STAY?

VALERIA'S POV:

It was midnight, and I wasn't sleepy at all. Though I didn't take rest the entire day and was exhausted , I was still not sleepy. Beside me,   Sofia  slept tension freely. There was once a time I slept like her. No tension. No stress. No enemies. That life was peaceful and happy.

I got down and heard some noises from the hall room. I chased the sound, but there was no one.

I looked at the main door, which was open. I decided to sit outside in the garden near the swimming pool.

I stood by the pool. The air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars befrilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their ethereal glow, the silver orb of the Moon illuminated on the water and nature was tranquil.

I saw something inside the pool. What was that? Anaconda? Crocodile? Snake? Shark? No, wait, not a shark. What would a shark do here? Well, you never know, maybe that dumbass Elliot likes Sharks in his swimming pool.

I was peeping inside the pool to check what strange creature was present inside. I almost got a heart attack as a person appeared out of blue at the surface of the water. AND AS EXPECTED  ELLIOT.

"FUCK I almost got a heart attack" I said while trying to calm my bullet racing heart.
"What are you doing here this late?" He questioned, squeezing out the water from his hair and staring deeply at my soul.

"I wasn't sleepy, so I thought I could get some fresh air, what about you? Looks like you're a real weirdo. Swimming right now. " I said without breaking eye contact. One thing about this guy, which I like the most, is his whiskey eyes.

"You must pay me."

"For what?"

"For what you did earlier,"

"What did I do?"

"I said you to bring me a towel."

" I did send it by Lorenzo. Didn't he bring you?"

He stared at me. "I asked you,"

"You only needed the towel whoever brought you doesn't matter."

And the next thing he did was pull me inside the pool. I swam up. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU REALLY CAN'T LET ME LIVE IN PEACE, " I yelled as he pinned he against the wall, holding the edge and squeezing me in the middle.

He tucked my wet hair behind my ears and placed a hot kiss on my right ear and on my neck.

"Planning to fuck like Massimo?" I teased hin as he held the edge tightly. I saw him smirk. "I could fuck you better than him, make you crawl to me and beg for more."

I gulped. I was so turned on. If he kept staring at me with those magical lusty eyes, I would really beg him.

I looked away, and he said, "Can't even stare deeply in my eyes, huh? " he let out a dark yet delicate chuckle. "It's not that."

"Then what is it? Is it that you're getting turned on?"
I glanced at him "no".

He moved closer to me, leaving no space between us. I could feel his breath burning my skin and mixing with my adrenaline rush.The weather was cool, yet I felt so hot.

He kissed my jawline, softly grinding his teeth into my jaw while his hand traced my torso, I moaned. THE FUCK I did? Elliot looked at me and smirked.

"Do you want more?" He said while his hand traveled inside my top, he grabbed my waist, pulling me close closer.

"I could give you more, but you gotta beg me for that,"

" I don't beg to for anything,"

"Then don't dream about it, baby girl,"

He let me go and started to swim again. I got up and left. I hastened  into my room and  stood in front of the mirror, and stared at my wet figure.

Yes. I wanted him badly, but my ego came in between.

I shrugged off and changed into new clothes and drifted to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

VALERIA'S POV

I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm. I snoozed it and got off my bed. While brushing my teeth, I got flashbacks about the night.

Almost getting lost in my dream land, but Sofia saved me. "Morning," she said in a sleepy tone. "Good morning," I smiled. After our morning routine, we went down.

We sat on the couch. There was the newspaper, so i thought I was giving it a read. It's been a long time since I read the newspaper.

"Hmm. A girl got murdered by her own brother for money? What is wrong with this world? " I closed the paper and kept it back on the table. I don't like my morning to start with this type of weird headline.

A blacksuited man caught my attention. Elliot, he shined like a black diamond. I kept staring at his hotness. Indeed, he was sexy but as always, my ego came in between. My mind rushed in the midnight scenario.

My heartbeat increased.  I felt his hand all over me, his hot breath brushing against my bare cold skin and the hot kisses on my neck and jaw. I gulped, I was getting wet just by the thought of Elliot.

No, no, he's your enemy. I can't think like that, I slapped my brain mentally.

"If you keep staring like that, you might fall for me,"
I didn't realize when Elliot was standing in front of me. I looked away, looking here and there. "Who was looking at you?" I hesitantly said.

I heard him chuckle as he sat down. "I have to tell you something since yesterday,"

"What?"
"We have to go to Los Angeles for some Mafia works. Some of my allies over there have fucked up so I need to pay a visit. I have a lot of enemies, so I can't leave you here alone."

I laughed. Italy was ruled by my dad, and now it's being ruled by me, and he says he can not leave me alone. Lol. Funny.

"Sofia has to go to her new school upcoming week. We can not go, unfortunately. Don't worry about us, I can handle everything here. "

"When I say you're coming with me, then you are. And I guess you haven't heard me right, but I said I have something to 'Tell' you  not 'Ask' you. Get your needy stuffs we will leave tomorrow morning, " Elliot said and got up buttoning his blazer and leave.

What does he think he is?
I dialed Kallix and spilled everything.

ON CALL

me: Tell me, should I go?

Kallix: Well, it will be a nice vacation. I have heard LA is a heavenly place. So many beautiful beaches, exotic seafood,fresh air, clubs and ohhhh girllsssss

Me: *scoffs* You certainly don't want me to stare at 'girls' over there.

Kallix: Of course, no! Rather, enjoy watching  Elliot staring at them.

Me:KALLIX!!

Kallix: Chill! Just go and spend some time over there. Without worrying about anything, only you and Sofia as Elliot will be busy with work. I have to go. See you soon! Enjoy.

Me: Fine bye.

The call ends.

Kallix isn't lying about the beauty of LA. I should surely go for vacation with Sofia. I will talk to her principal about her joining.

After all the hectic days i have spent ,I deserve a vacation, so do Sofia. I should take her over there.

So we are going!!