15. Doll Master

UNKNOWN POV:

She was sleeping, she looked gorgeous just like before.  I miss those chained hands.. and bruised up fragile body lying on my bed looked so hot. I will surely get those days back.

I came out from my hiding place and locked the door. I moved closer to her sleeping figure and touched her skin softly. She got goosebumps just by my touch.

"Elliot," she said in a sleepy voice. "Is that you?"

'ELLIOT ' on hearing her mouth taking his name I fucking burned in anger. She surely forgot about me...her master.

It's okay. I can make her remember me. I will again hide her from this world, chain her soul.

VALERIA'S POV

I was sleeping, not really. Half asleep, but I felt a strong and dark aura of someone  behind me. Well, it must be Elliot. He traced his cold finger on my arm, and I felt goosebumps.

I called out his name, but I didn't get any response. I felt him beside me, lying, and he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me close.

Those weren't his hands.....

"Are you doing well, doll?"  The voice from my back gave me shrills.

I recognized the voice.. After so many years later, his voice still shatters me into millions of tiny pieces.

I turned, and our eyes met.

The dark, lusty eyes of that person. Same as before, he didn't change after so many years.

"Enzo....?" I said in a broken voice..."Is that you?"

"Yes, doll....it's been long, isn't it?" He said, tucking my hair behind my ears. His cold touch gave me shivers.

He climbed over me,locking me from both of his hands. Tear fell from my eyes..."Are those tears falling for me, doll?" He said, whipping off my tears.

He grabbed my neck, and I gasped.

"It's been 6 years since you have been detached with me. I missed your touch, your scream,your beggings and I missed fucking that fragile yet" he licked his lips "gorgeous bruised up body of yours. You know? I loved how your body ached by my touch, but you still quietly let me have all of you."

He grabbed both my hands. "And this beautiful soft hands...in my handcuffs..." he laughed like a maniac in his sexy undertone."They looked so hot." His gaze changed dark, anger,hatred, and jealousy.

"WHAT'S THAT RING IN YOUR HAND?" He shouted, making me flinch and cry more.

"I.....got....ma..rried...." and the next thing I felt was a sharp pain on my right cheek. He slapped me.

"YOU ARE ONLY MINE. YOU ALWAYS WILL IN THIS LIFE AND NEXT LIFE AND IN EVERY LIFE. YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME"

"How...did...you...find me?" My question made him more furious.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me, doll? Did you forget your master?"

"How...did...you...get...bail...from the jail?" He laughed like a lunatic. "Well..." he moved closer to my ears and whispered,"I killed them."

He was and still is powerful. I felt so empty from inside.

"I removed all the people who came between you and me, but guess what? After reaching, I found out you are married......so I will strip away all those you love and all those who come in between us......including your husband."