3. Weakness is deadly

It's been a week since David has been hospitalized. He didn't speak a word and looked terrified. I wonder what's so special about THE FLAMES that even my spies can not find out any information. One thing is sure that they are secretive and don't want others to know about them but then the leader of the FLAMES is fucking king so it became more difficult for them to stalk online. Everyone fears him like he's a fucking devil, is he? But who cares? I am least bothered about him being a devil and the king.

Either walk like a queen or walk like you don't care who the king is.

I was having my breakfast with a storm in my head, and a person blindfolded me. " Guess who?" The voice was familiar, but still I had doubt." ummm, ahhh-" I flinch as the voice shouts, "YOU BISH YOU FORGOT ME?"
I turn and there she was. My one and only most trusted friend, Ruby Accardi.

A big smile formed in my face as I jumped on her, hugging her tightly in my arms. I felt safe and alive again. She hugged me back. "I missed you so much, Vale," she spoke softly and snuggled in my shoulder.

We broke the hug, and we sat down. We had a long conversation. Remembering our childhood days and talking about our present, but then she asked, " Did you meet your father?" I nod sadly. She pat my back. I made a forceful smile.

" I have found something -" kallix voice echoed, and he paused as he saw Ruby. Kallix and Ruby never became friends. They always fought and argued like Tom and Jerry lol. I had fun watching their cute interactions.

"Ahh, this stupid girl came again. I was having a good day, but she can never let me be happy, " Kallix spoke in annoyance. Ruby rolled her eyes " Fuck you Kallix. I didn't come here to meet you. I am here for my friend and I don't care about you actually not even interested to know about your existence."

I laughed while Kallix gave me a glare I tried to control my laugh, but i couldn't. " Laugh laugh, that's all you could do, bruh." Ruby laughed." LOL, you are a laughable character. Anyone who sees your face ends up laughing because you're a joker." Kallix had it enough. He was irritated.

" You said you got something. What's that?" I questioned him. " Oh yeah , so I remember something today morning. There's always two underboss in a mafia group like often there are two. In FLAMES one underboss was David and the other was Christian. But I don't have any information about him" I look at him with raised eyebrows. " Sorry."

"Find him" I ordered. "FLAMES never leak their information and tracing them is no good. We can't." he said in a helpless tone.

"You have been working in KNIGHTS for 20 years now. Did you never see who the boss? Apart from that, he's the king of the undercover world, but no one has seen him? Isn't that strange?" He looked at me and let out a small chuckle." I think the answer for your question is nowhere to be found. It's true no one has seen him, except his members. The one who have seen his face, they won't live anymore. Their eyes will be taken off, and later, they will kill the person brutally."

I was surprised. How can someone be so cruel? I was in my thoughts until my phone rang, distracting me from the storm that was running in my head. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Dr Jones Secretary Travis Scott.

"Am I speaking to MISS Valeria Valentino?"he questioned. "Yes." I said softly. "We need you in the hospital right now. It's urgent." I was confused. What could be the emergency? " Is everything alright?"I questioned him in a confused yet worried tone. "Your father, Mr Valentino, had given us some suspicious responses this morning. We did a CT scan, and there was a blood clot. We need to do an urgent surgery for that we need your consent, your signature. " Thousands of negative thoughts started to run in my head. " On the way," I said in a broken voice.