Extinguished - yandere katara

"Y/n!" Called out your sisters voice as she walked into your room instantly you looked over to your other self who had just stepped in

"Y/n!" Called out your sisters voice as she walked into your room instantly you looked over to your other self who had just stepped in. "I've just spoke with father poor Zuzu has been a failure once more and father has requested for me to capture the avatar for him instead you're coming with me... Please." She said in her usual calculative tone throwing the 'please' on just barely at the end of her statement.
You smiled and nodded, "Of course I'd join you." A small hint of a smile played on Azula's features as she gestured for you to follow her. You got up and followed Her to prepare for the mission. You didn't have much care for the war effort, you never did in all honesty. The only reason you said yes was because you enjoyed being with Azula like she was your twin sister why wouldn't you enjoy being with her? But this blasted war has taken a lot including your cousin Lu Ten it had also split your family up. Your mother disappeared a while ago Azula pretended as though she didn't care but in truth it affected you and your two siblings heavily as you all were left alone with Ozai. Zuko and Iroh were forced on the search for the Avatar they have been for almost five years now and they're not allowed home until they capture him yet again thanks to Ozai and this war. That was another reason you accepted your sisters invitation to join her, in hopes that you would see your brother or uncle at some point during the travels. It was a childish and quite frankly a pathetic wish, your older brother was banished and he was banished for a reason but you missed him - quite a bit actually. Azula likes putting up this frontier of dye and superiority that nothing can get to her but in truth she's been missing Zuko and your mother since they both disappeared from the fire nation. She placed that barrier between herself and others since the death of Lu Ten, your cousin. However that will never be admitted, not by azula and most likely not by anyone. That battle is a disgrace to the royal family name, it isn't to be brought up and is to be forgotten but you won't forget neither will your or brother the three of you loved Lu Ten more then anything.

Before the two of you began the mission you went to go find some old friends, mai and Ty lee. Both daughters of noblemen and both the best in what they do. Mai is an incredible markswoman the deadliest in the fire nation yet you can never seem to get to catch her cracking a smile and Ty lee is a chi blocking, acrobatic, bundle of energy they couldn't be more opposite. The four of you were really close back in the academy but politics, the war and other factors had pulled you all apart so when the lot of you reunited you couldn't be more thrilled.
Ty lee cartwheeled over embracing your sister tightly before also squeezing you in a bone crushing hug. "Oh it's so good to see you two but why are you here?"
"We need-" you started but Azula interrupted.
"We've came to see you perform. Your skills must be good if you chose to remain here for such long despite being able to live in luxury back at home." Both you and Ty lee shared a look before the acrobat accepted. A few hours later you found yourself next to your sister watching the circus performance. It was filled with all sorts of dangerous stuns and animals however your sister being who she was got bored and set Ty let's safety net alight.
"What are you doing?" You whispered yelled to Azula so the ring master or anyone else nearby wouldn't hear.
"Don't worry it's Ty lee she'll be fine when has she ever messed up on her acrobatics?" She made a good point but setting the safety net on fire was still a step too far.
"What if something breaks? You know only cause she hasn't messed up yet doesn't mean she won't this time," you continued to worry over your friend who was holding herself upside down on a small bar that moved at velocities you didn't wish to know of. Sweat was dripping off the acrobat's head and her arm buckled slightly but she managed to remain up and not fall off as soon as you saw a falter in her stance you pulled your arms close and looked away. Azula rolled her eyes at you,
"Seriously Y/n your too soft sometimes... Sir?" Her voice bit louder as she yelled down to the ringmaster once more.
"Y-yes princess Y/N- Azul- Princess." He gave up on trying to figure out who was who sticking to your shared Royal title Azula seethed but was forced to push it down and play nice as she needed Ty lee to join the two of you after this whole thing and causing a scene with her ringmaster wouldn't be a smart choice.
"How large is the safety net?" She quizzed him. For a moment he looked absolutely puzzled and clueless upon the topic of conversation before eventually he gave an answer
"I believe it to be be fifteen meters long and 10 wide princess." Azula gave him a dismissive hand returning to the performance.
"You know as well as I do Ty lee can easily clear that therefore you have no reason to be so scared you're making yourself look bad." She mumbled to you. The knowledge of the net made you slightly more calm about this whole ordeal of one of your oldest friends hanging over a burning net but you just couldn't wait for it to be over. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity it did. You and Azula went to Ty lee's tent after to speak to her as she was removing the make up and headdress.
"I have given thought to what you have said Azula and though the circus is fun I do miss our adventures more." Ty lee said Azula smiled that infamous cunning grin of hers.
"Perfect."