Chapter: Thirteen

☆ Diet Mountain Dew ☆
                   ~ | Season 2, ep 22:
                    "I Can't Get Started."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Here are your pancakes and eggs." Maren smiled as she gracefully put down Rorys plate of eggs and scowled as she harshly sat down her brothers plate of pancakes.

"Enjoy." Maren smiled as walked back over to the counter to ring up a customer.

"Are you two ever going to get along?" Rory asked her boyfriend.

"When the world ends, we will." Dean shook his head and took a bite of pancakes.

"Is your mom okay? This is like the 10th time she's walked by." Maren asked as she cleaned a nearby table.

"12th, actually. She comes in after two more laps." Rory shook her shoudlers and traded her eggs for Dean's pancakes.

Maren nodded her head and continued cleaning the table.

"She's been walking back and forth out there for twenty minutes, and she still hasn't made it to the door." Dean said as Lorlaie walked another lap by the door.

"Yea, but look how much closer to the building she's gotten." Rory pointed out.

"Maren could bring her something out." Dean said as maren side eyes him.

"No, she and Luke have been in this fight for too long." Rory said before taking another bite of her breakfast.

"You're cruel." Dean said.
"Tough love baby, oh I think she's coming in." Rory said as the bell rang.

"She's got shoe-sale face on." Rory said as all three of the teens looked up at her walk-in.

"I did it. I'm in." Lorlaie said as she sat down.

Maren grabbed a coffee mug and brought it in front of the eldest Gilmore girl.

Maren got the pot of coffee and poured it for her.

"Thank you." Lorlaie said cheerily.
Dean and Rory got up to leave for school, and Maren took that as her cue to also leave for school.

She put her apron up and waved Bye to Luke before heading off her school with her backpack on her left shoulder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Maren put on a soft pale purple dress for Sookie's wedding.

She walked down the pathways of the  independence Inn to feel the wind brush against her skin.

She got to the pond and saw a familiar figure standing there.

Maren looked in disbelief at the Mariano boy.

She walked over to him as his eyes glanced at her figure in the purple dress.

"What are you doing here?" Maren asked with a smile.

"You look nice." Jess smiled at the girl.
Maren blushed and thanked the boy.

"What are you doing here?" Maren asked again.

"I moved back." Jess admitted as shock overtook Marens features.

"No way." Maren said.
"I did, I moved back." Jess said while Maren brought him in a hug.

Maren released from the hug and brought him into a soft kiss. Jess kissed back until Maren pulled away.

"You know everyone tells me that you're no good for me." Maren frowned, looking up at his gaze.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked, placing his hand under her chin.

"That your all I want." She blushed as the Mariano boy smirked towards the Forester girl.

"Well, I feel the same way." Jess smiled as Maren brought him into another kiss.

"So does this mean?" Maren asked nervously.

"It can mean it if you want to because I want it to." Jess said.

"I want it too." Maren blushed.
"Then it's settled, you're my girlfriend Maren forester." Jess smirked.

Maren laughed and pulled him into another hug.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Word count: 593
THEIR FINALLY A COUPLE