Chapter: Seventeen

☆ Diet Mountain Dew ☆
                       ~ | Season 3, ep 6:
                    "Take the Deviled Eggs..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I'm off to work." Maren said while scarfing down a piece of toast and finishing her orange juice.

"Careful, you might choke." Dean said with a punchable smile.

"Do you wanna choke?" Maren asked, raising her fist in the air.

"You both are always fighting. Why can't you just make up?" Clara asked as the three siblings sat at the dining room table.

The twins looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Nah." Maren and Dean said at the same time.

Clara shook her head and drank her juice.
"No more fighting at the table." Paul Forester said as he grabbed his cup of coffee and newspapers before sitting down at the head of the table.

"You're fathers right, you need to stop this stupid sibling rivalry." Lisa Forester said, filling up her thermos of coffee.

The twins rolled their eyes, and Maren continued to finish her breakfast quickly.

"Im actually off this time." Maren said as she stood up and pushed her chair in.

She said goodbye before walking out the front door and running down the neighborhood and to another road.

She found Jess in his 1969 AMC ambassador that he had just bought yesterday.

Maren got into the passenger seat and brought him into a kiss before pulling away.

"Ya know by all the time it took you to get to the road. You could have been by Luke's by now." Jess said as a matter of fact.

"True, but as soon as my parents hear the defening squeel of your car, they'll emideately look to you." Maren said and shrugged her shoudlers.

"I should probably put my seat belt on." Maren joked and put her seat belt on.

"Funny." Jess said before driving off.
He drove towards the high school and parked the car in a parking space.

The couple got out, and Jess held her hand as they crossed the street to Luke's.

"Is there a reason why we're parked in the high school?" Maren asked as Jess opened the door to Luke's.

"Not really, there isn't any parking over here." Jess shrugged his shoulders, and the two got work helping Luke with customers.

"Does Luke know about the car?" Maren asked as she came up behind Jess, and he looked towards her.

"Yea, I told him yesterday, and he even signed the registration since I'm still a minor." Jess informed as Maren nodded her head.

"Im happy he didn't get upset over it." Maren said as she filled up a pot of coffee.

"Yea." Jess said as Luke walked over to the two.

"You're up early." Luke said, noticing the two.
"Yea, I got a few errands to run." Jess spoke as he filled up a cup of coffee.

"You got time before school?" Luke asked as Maren placed a plate of breakfast in front of a customer.

"I've got time." Jess said as he took a donut.
"Oh, right, you've got wheels now." Luke nodded his head.

"By the way, i owe you ten bucks." Jess said with a mouth full of donuts.

"When did I loan you ten bucks?" Luke asked, confused.