Part 1: The flower

LILAC'S POV

I was just sitting on my desk gazing out the window when I felt a tap on my shoulder. ' Oh, no!' I exclaimed in my head.

The classroom

As soon as I turned around I faced the person I detested the most!

Or I pretended to destest the most.

It was ofcourse, none other than, Bella.

She yanked me by my hair, "Do you really think you can escape me, Lilac. Even after all the things you have done."

She smirked at my pained expression.
I looked up at her with tear filled eyes full of rage as I tried to free my hair from her grasp.

Anger pumping through my veins as I screamed at her with all my might ," Leave my hair! And I would never regret what I did in my entire lifetime!"

*We are supposedly fighting over her boyfriend.*

I hated it when someone touched my hair the most. Like bruh you could do anything but touch my beautiful hair.

Cause I would have your head in an instant,if you did so. Jk.

She seemed somewhat startled by my reaction, as she seemed to have moved a few steps back.

I took advantage of this, as I elbowed her stomach.

She let go of my hair cause of the pain, as her hands clutched her stomach, as she knelt on the ground with a thud.

'Now, take that you bit-, oops I wasn't supposed to swear,😬'

My eyes now brewing with a mixture of anger and an emotion I couldn't perhaps explain.

Perhaps, it was as if I wanted to grab her by her neck and slam her head against the wall next to me. Hehe🥰.

I looked at Bella, lying on the floor as she crouched and twisted because of pain.

I looked back at my hands. I couldn't believe that I had done that.

Wait, no mom would scold me so bad for this. I pinched my nose bridge.

Fear took over me as the anger slowly dissipated into the oblivion.

' No, no!' I shook my head at the tense emotion. I can't afford to be weak in this situation.

I shed away the fear in me.

I made my way towards one of the girls.

She had a phone in her hands. She seemed to have recorded whatever had taken place.

I put on a facade of power on my face.

The facade which I had been trained in since I was as little as 3 yrs old.