Part 13: Kidnapped

LILAC'S POV

We entered the base. It was empty.
"Knight be cautious!" I shouted to Belle who was roaming around carefree. She nodded and came running towards me as she showed me her gun.

We were searching around for any escape just in case. Though I knew we won't need it.

I turned towards Belle as I squinted my eyes with suspicion. "Code 33"
I whispered. Code 33 meant there were cameras around and we were being monitored.

She gave me 'be for real look' as she rolled her eyes before scanning her surroundings. It took her nearly an hour to spot all the cameras as inbetween men in black barged in and we had to fight them.

Belle gave me her hand and we danced around carefree for the rehearsal. It was a bit different from how it should have been since we both bet living hell out of the men as we moved gracefully.

Not us dancing around in battle ground cause the men were really slow and stupid. You know what they deserved it.

We were navigating the base further.
It was a huge a base since the hallway we were walking never seemed to come to an end. That's probably the most annoying thing about that base.

I was just walking casually when Belle pointed at a painting. It was the painting of a little girl. She hanging on to a tree branch. She wore a summer dress which reached till her knees and it was yellow in colour.
She had blonde hair which was braided into two.

Pointing at the painting Belle stated isn't the girl soo cute. I wish I had
a sister like her. She looked at the painting dreamily. She smiled.

I shook my head. This girl. "The painting is very out of place in base like this. There must be some secret doorway through here.". I said keenly looking at the walls.

I searched for some equipment which could open the doorway. "Oh common." Belle rolled her eyes as she spoke. "You gotta relax, this isn't the way you think it is...." She paused speaking midways when she saw me peel out a sticker which matched the wall and there it was. A handle.

Belle came close eyeing the handle as she said, "What the f*ck!" She was dumbfounded. She stared at me and then switched back her gaze to the handle. I was about to pull the handle when she grabbed my wrist.

I gave her a questioning look. "Wait, it might be dangerous." She said with concern in her voice. "Let me do it instead." I nodded in agreement.

I didn't mind since it was safe. I knew so because it wouldn't have specific instructions in the painting or be covered with a camouflage sticker.

I stepped back. Belle pulled the handle with all her might. It didn't work. I then noticed something on the floor just below Belle's leg. I looked back up at Belle. "Knight, hang on to lever. There is sensor below your leg it won't open if you stand on it."

Sure enough when she hung on to the lever it opened a doorway on the opposite wall.

Belle left the lever. She was as now standing on the ground. We both looked at the doorway. It was creepy and dark.

I signed Bella to follow me. As we walked through the door way many men came to attack us. Despite not being able to see I and Belle used our hearing and sense of touch to tackle them. They were dead. We killed them. Belle and I high- fived.

We walked through to reach a room. It was the only source of light in that doorway.

It seemed as if it was a surveillance room. Belle was about to take her first step when I stopped her from doing so. I had seen the CCTV had a tiny flickering red dot on them.

It meant we were being monitored live! Just when we were about to enter it a sharp blow fell on the back of my head and it all went black.

Just when I was about to close my eyes Belle screamed at the top of her lungs as I was engulfed by a warm embrace.

*Time skip*

I opened my eyes. My head felt as if it was being drilled into. I sat up in the unfamiliar room. Suddenly I raised my hand up to touch my face. I panicked not feeling my mask.

As I frantically searched for it on the bed, I heard someone enter the room.
My eyes widened as I pretended to be asleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes. I heard the person who had entered my room laugh. It felt as if my ears were being tickled. It was such a pleasant sound.

I pretended to move in my sleep. Suddenly I felt a hand approach my face. In a hurry a grabbed the approaching hand and sat up hurriedly but while doing so I ended pulling the person.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to realise that it was Aaron Smith! Tf?

I stared into his eyes. Th ey felt like whirlpool which would drag me in at any second. His eyes held the calmness and colour of that of a ocean.

I then sweeped my eyes to his lips which had a faint smirk. I was in my own world when the same sweet voice brought me back to reality. "Like what you see?" He smirked.

Then suddenly realising our position I pushed him away. *Cough* *cough*

I cleared my throat as I blushed furiously.

Aaron stood up to clear up the creases on his white tee.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

He looked at me incredulously,"Why won't I be here? This is my mansion after all." He sounded amused.

"Then, what am I doing here?"

"You should have thought about it when you stepped into my base." He said sounding imposing.

I chuckled amused."Well, your team was the one who planned on attacking High Wings and you're blaming me!?" I was fuming by now.

Suddenly he step close to me, ersing the gap between us he stared into my eyes as he spoke out, "Lilac...Woods would you rather your mom know about this identity of yours or agree to our previous deal." He inched closer as he pushed away a strand of hair from my face.

My eyes bulged out of my sockets. "Trust me Smith. You won't dare do that.."I tried warning him.

I was about search for my pocket knife when I saw it right infront of my face. In the hands of Aaron. "Looking for this.." I tried snatching it back from his hands. Yet I just couldn't reach it.

_________________xxxxx________________
🤗 Hello guys.

Let's aim for 5 votes and 6 comments on this chapter, till then take care~ 😘

Bye, bye~