Part 10: The intruder

BELL'S POV

School was over.

I looked at my wrist watch, it was 4:00 in the evening.

I raised my arms and leaned back on my seat to stretch.

I looked at my Cinderella ( Lilac).
She was talking with Diana about her role and all.

We all had received a script at the end of the day.

My script was just fine, in other words not too long.

I looked back at Lilac. My eyes scanned her bagpack as I caught a glimpse of her stacky script.

I looked back at my script which was only a single sheet and sighed with relief.

Then I looked at Lilac's script.
My girl had it bad! I mean, how is she supposed to memorize a 10 page script! It was huge. I mean I could never be able complete that script if I were to put myself in her shoes.
Plus, with the excessive amount procrastination that I did on a daily basis, I would be doomed!

It was indeed fair of Lilac to refuse the lead role. Cause boy was it hard to memorize all that sh*t!!

Oh, and Lilac didn't have to worry about memorizing the script. She had a photographic memory.

I stopped overthinking about the scripts and finally decided to memorize my script.

I shook my head. I was worrying for nothing.

I was busy, memorizing my script when a hand smacked my head real hard. With that said I saw my life flash before my eyes as my head was about to hit desk.

I embraced myself for the pain but nothing came. I opened my eyes one at a time to realise Lilac had put a hand on my forehead before it hit the desk. I sighed with relief.

I was just about to thank the angel, who had saved me when I realised something. Wait..but why was she smiling like that..! I figured something out. My eyes widened as I was ready to throw her out of this planet. I mean who wouldn't be annoyed.

She was the one who had smacked me on the head in the first place!

Just as I realised this fact. LILAC ran out the door." Girl! Stop running! How dare you!" I chased after her.

I was furious,"Ughhh!! Lilac!" I shouted, stomping my feet.

Just as my hand reached to smack her  the bell rang and needless to say Lilac was nowhere to be seen. Afterall, she knew better than anyone that she was dead meat. Gosh! This girl, nobody escapes alive from Bella Francesco after attacking!

I turned back and forth frantically only to realise she was standing
right at the entrance with a pic of me.

I was fine with any pic but the one she had was an absolute crime against fashion. It was a pic of me fearing for my life.

In it, I was inches away from hitting my head on the desk. One more thing she took the pic from the ugliest angle possible. Because, it looked like I was sneezing! My eyes were forced shot as my mouth was open as I was about to scream out of fear.

I stared at her hand holding the phone shouting, "Lilac Woods! Stop right there! Lilac! Why are you running?" My eyes widened as she started running.

I ran and ran till I reached the car panting and catching my breath.
I was happy as I saw Lilac sitting inside the car. She was looking out the window. She had no idea I had reached there.

So, folks! With a smirk in my face I opened the door at lightening speed as I smacked her back hard!

"Bell! Ow! That hurts." She said pouting and rubbing her head.