Part 5: The trap

LILAC'S POV

"Hey, Have you heard of the recent rumours." I asked Curiously.

To which Bell, replied with a question, "What rumours?"

Confusion was plastered all over her face.

"A student from the dorm has committed suicide." My face was stern as I pondered upon the cause of the suicide.

Bell turned to look at me alarmed, "What the- , when!."

She calmed herself down and asked me, "Bruh, how did she do it?"

She asked me the right question, as sometimes, it may look like people have committed suicide but they might have been murdered.

I picked up my strawberry shake.

"Well, She seemed to have hanged herself. Investigation is still going on though." I took a sip as I answered her question.

"Wait.... Bell, What does godmother have to say about this?" Sandy Francesco, my god mother was the owner of Ever green high.

My mom , Sarah Woods and Bell's mom, Sandy Francesco used to be best friends and when each of us were born they decided to be the godmother for one another's child.

She sighed, " Idk, She is probably gonna involve us in the matter, after all who can investigate better than the mafia, without letting the news out."

She said flipping hair proudly.

We fist bumped rejoicing as the mafia queens.

"Alright" I said taking another sip.
"What do you suppose, about that Emily. Cause we fought JUST yesterday, right."

"Yeahhh... I don't know" she scratched her neck. "Bruhhh.. that girlll....." She whined.

"I swear to God... If only I got a single chance to slit her throat open. Trust me, Lily I wouldn't hesitate." She had murder in her eyes.

I chuckled.

Bell started,"Let's just say, we gonna ignore eachother in school."
She smiled awkwardly.

I was devastated, like why? We have to fight AGAIN!!. Oh hell naw. "I'm out." I shook my head vigorously.

"Oh common.. Bell! Why are you scared of her.. out of all the people on earth!"
I frowned leaning back on my seat, annoyed af.

Bell comforted me by placing her hands on both my cheeks,"Won't you do this for me...your one and only bestie.." She pouted.

I looked at her starry eyes.

I had no other choice. I sighed.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

Wow just as the word escaped my mouth she put me on a life and death situation with her hug.

"Is it too late to take back my words?"
I asked all red because of her chokehold.

And to my dismay, she replied, "Yep, it sure is!"

"Girll, *cough* *cough* Girll, it's alright.....*cough* you can *cough* *cough* .... Leave me no..ww.

I tried to smile but failed in doing so miserably because of her grip.

Just as I thought I was about to die in the hands of my own bestie. The car came to an halt.

'O'Lord, finally..' I sighed with relief.

"Okay, bestie, bye." She kissed me on my cheeks.

"Bye ..." I smiled weakly as I somehow managed to get out of the car.