Part 7: A happy Lilac

LILAC'S POV

I was inside my room walking from one side to the other, deep in thought.

'What am I supposed to do, with this Emily!' I was tense thinking about the matter.

Uggh! I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. Couldn't she just disappear. She was way too much to handle for me.

Devastated I sat back down on my bed.

Pondering upon all the info I had, I lay down on my bed, facing the ceiling.

I was just wondering what I could do with the info that Emily had killed someone!

'Should I let her get arrested?'

I mean, I have killed too....infact, I have killed way more than her as the one and only mafia queen.

'Should I just...let her go??' I frowned.

You know what, I am gonna be kind to her for this once. I smiled, as I had finnally chosen the easy route.

Plus, my dad had taught nothing ever comes cost free...so, she had to repay me anyhow.

With that said, I had just the thing I wanted to ask from her and that is, for her to stop bothering us.

In other words, her absence from OUR FREAKING life!

I don't know why, but it had always seemed to me as if Emily is a bit....you know ....cray cray, kind.

That is why, My girl would just go around bullying people for no reasons at all and yet! At the same time would protect others when they get bullied by someone else besides her.

Well, what's shocking is the fact that she had....killed, this time around. Or else it wasn't even anything severe. Except for the traumatising verbal abuse that is.

This was the most extreme one so far as she had decided to be a little more physical than usual and ended up killing someone.

As I said she wasn't an extreme bully she just bullied others for fun. Ughh! Now that I noticed that, I hate her even more.

She mostly bullies freshmen, but there are exceptions.

For ex, me.

She would pick on me for no reason at all. Like, she would take away my lunches. Would blast out confetti out of nowhere and slime me!

It was really annoying being around her.

She has been kinda bothering Bella, as she felt that Bell was protecting me..... or something? I dont know.

It seems she wanted to separate us.

One thing that a majority of the people in our school knew was that my girl,Bella....well, she would just date just about anyone if they are good looking.

Yep, that's right. But they have to be atleast a year older than her.

They have to in maximum three years older than her. Or else, she would complain about the generational gap so much that you would consider her to be a grandmother and her boyfriend to be her grandchild.

Yet, never have I ever...like, ever,seen her crying over any of them.

So, I just let her be.

And, Emily had this handsome cousin, named Ryan.

It seemed Ryan had a sister complex.

Sister complex is basically a brother who cares about his sister way too much. Like this was on another level.