Part 15: Beating him up

BELLA'S POV
*Flashback*
"Pheonix!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I took in the sight of two
burly figures dressed in white button ups appear out of nowhere.

I was about to take out my gun when, one of them snatched it away from me.

I protested by letting out a yelp." Let go!"

I tried snatching back my gun and tried pointing the gun in his direction to shoot him but he was too tall for me to reach.

Helpless, I cling on to him to snatch my gun, his hands raised up to hug my waist as he stopped me from reaching it.

Weirdly I felt him stiffen at my touch. I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked looking at my expression.

"Dude tf? give it back!!!"I glared at him.

I literally hooked my arm on his neck to reach my gun.

He was weird. It didn't seem as if he was gonna kill me or anything. He was just way too relaxed and chill.

I only felt him smile wider as he raised his hand through which held the gun higher .

And before I could comprehend what was going on in his head, I saw Lilac getting hit on the head by the other man..

I was unable to see since it was dark and my natural reaction was to run towards her and beat up the dude who had striked her on the head.

"Nooo-!!" I shouted when she slumped into the strangers arms.

But while looking Lilac I had forgotten about the man behind me.
I was just about to turn around and punch him when he pressed a spot behind my neck.

That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.

*Flashback end*

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling.

I looked around to check where I was.

The whole room was painted in white and some designs of  gold graced themselves on the pure white walls.

I touched my neck to feel for any injuries. But surprisingly there was none.

I sighed in relief.

Before I could think of anything else, a tall figure sitted on the sofa came into my sight.

Our eyes locked and for a moment I thought I would be lost in those dark brown eyes of his.

Hunter eyes, pale skin and veiny hands that made girls beg on their knees.

My eyes widened in realisation as I gasped in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming and clearly enough, I wasn't.

I didn't know what to do. Afterall the person with a script in his hand infront of me was non other than. Ashton Smith!

Now, I wasn't a big fan of movies but I wasn't somebody who lived under the rocks to not know THE ASHTON SMITH!

Coincidentally enough his eyes resembled eyes of the man who had snatched my gun during the encounter.

Thinking of the encounter, where was Lilac!

I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen.

I bit my lips in fear.

"Where's my bae!" In the heat of the moment I spoke out my thoughts.

I pulled the duvet to set foot on the ground when the person on the sofa,
Stood up.

I stood on the ground as I briefly spared a few glances at the man who now stared at me intently.