Part 8: Choosing roles

LILAC'S POV

Bell and I entered the class room just 15 minutes before the next class.

It was acting class.

Her and I had a thing for acting but I was the one who had acting as a passion.

Bell was more into singing than acting.

We made our way up to our respective seats.

We sat beside eachother.

I mean where else would 2 besties seat if not besides each other...duh!

I kept my bag down and sat down on my seat waiting for the teacher to come in and so did Bell.

I propped my head in my palms and stared at Bell. She was busy putting on her lipstick.

I rolled my eyes, she was OBSESSED with makeup. Like,Common who isn't?

I stopped looking her way and decided to stare out the window instead.

It was a sunny day.

Two sparrows came flying and sat on the tree branch outside the window.

I sighed staring at the sparrow. One of them flew off just as soon as it sat down on the branch.

It must be really fun flying.
Especially, when no one could stop you from going just about anywhere.

I face-palmed myself as a silly smile made its way to my lips. If there was anything I would want to be then I wanted to be a bird.

So free...and light, no one would stop me from going anywhere. I smiled.

I was daydreaming about flying to Maldives, on a warm sunny day.

Chilling on a cool tree branch. And just as I would having my moment...

"Bell, stopp!" I said catching Bell's hand.

I was suddenly brought back to reality by a which hand aimed to smack me on the head.

I caught the hand right before it could touch my hair. I was annoyed as I knew the hand belonged to no one else but Bella.

My face fell and I pouted.

"Bella Francesco! Why would you smack my pretty hairrr~.." I frowned.

"Well! It is because you won't listen to me,my cutie pie." She pinched my cheeks.

"Afterall, you were busy daydreaming, right.." She stated as she puffed up her face copying my expression.

I chuckled, "Stop that! My heart can't take this cuteness anymore..!" I said holding my chest and leaning back on my seat for support as stared at her pout.

"I know right! Afterall I am the second most cutest person in the world."She said flipping her hair, passing me a proud smile.

"Second?" I raised my brows questioningly.

"Yep, Lily second.."she paused for a brief moment before continuing with a question, "Alright, who do you think is the most cutest?" She asked me, wiggling her brows.

"Umm...let me think..." I said pretended not to know the obvious answer as I rubbed my chin as if thinking hard. "Is it me..??" I trailed off.

It was more of a question from me to Bell rather than an answer and also a question to which she replied positively.

"Ofcourse! Who else could it be silly??" She chuckled.

I obviously expected that but, why was my face all red and blushy. I was in full panic. I tried hide my face by simply staring out the window once again.