Part 11: The attack

LILAC'S POV

*At 9:50 p.m, night*

Bell and I were the most energetic we had ever been in ages.

Afterall we got enemies to tackle
...

We made it out of my mansion into the garage.
Bell looked my way as she smiled. I was confused. I mean, why was she smiling. I shrugged.

I was gonna go and pick one of my car keys when she ended up picking it for me instead.

It was a g class. Not the best I owned but whatever. I rolled my eyes as she did a happy dance.

Actually, I don't drive. Never learnt that you know. But Belle, who was now admiring my car collection did drive.

So, it was evident that she was the better driver. I wanted learn that but my mom told me otherwise.
She thought I would end up getting hurt.

I mean, I was in the mafia and she had no problem with it but she was against me driving as this one time while we were out....

*Flashback*

"Mommy, where are we going?" I tugged at the hem of my mom's shirt, pouting.

I was 10 yrs back then. I still can't forget that weird day.

"We are going to Sandy's house." She bent down as she pulled my cheeks."Are you excited to go there?" She questioned.

With my teddy in hand I nodded slightly.

My mom chuckled seeing my reaction.

My eyes lit up at the mention  of pretty mommy.

I squealed as I looked at my mom."Would Bella be there?" I asked expecting a positive answer.

To which my mom answered as she got inside her car before opening the door for me to get in."Yes honey, ofcourse. I miss her." She turned to look at me. "Do you miss her?" She asked as she leaned towards me to buckle my seatbelt.

"Mmm.." I hummed.
She smiled as she kissed my cheeks before settling in her seat and starting the car.

The engine roared before starting. I giggled. The engine roar made me laugh.

With that said we were off in no time.

I opened my car window to breathe the fresh air outside. I was unsuccessful in the first attempt so my mom opened it for me instead.

I looked back to see atleast five dark cars filled with bodyguards follow us. "They must be cool." I said out loud as I peeked out the open window.

My mom chuckled as she ruffled my hair. "Yes sweety. Do you wanna be like them when you grow up?" She asked me. "Yes!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Ok then." She nodded professionally.
"Would you protect mom then? Or someone else." She playfully propped on eyebrow at me.

I was about to reply that I am gonna protect both her and pretty mommy but my teddy which I was holding very lightly flew out the window and seeing that happen I leaned out the window to catch it.

My moms eyes widened in shock as she tried to stop the car. She finally pressed the break frantically to stop the car and it was too late.

I had already fallen out the window. Fortunately I had gotten only a few scratches except for a big bruise on my shoulder. The bruise had to be sewed up. I got five stitches in that place.

Needless to say it was really painful and I didn't get to sit in cars with an open window till I was 18! That too because I had thrown a tantrum and refused to eat for an entire week. I mean, at least it worked.
*End of flashback*

I was busy thinking about the past when I felt Belle shake me awake to reality.

"Miss, mind getting into the car? " She stated like a chauffeur. She had her left hand on her chest as she spoke.

"Ofcourse princess. No worries." I waved my hand as I got in to the front passenger seat. Soon Belle followed and got into the driving seat.

In no time we were off to the desired location. The cool night bridge carrassesed my face as I stared at the pretty moon. It was a full moon day.

"So, is it the S class?" Bell questioned as she changed the gears.
"Yes" I replied sternly.

The S class was the biggest weapon supply chain in the mafia.
Also, the biggest rival of High Wings aka my mafia group.

The high Wings were famous for their precise killing with leaving no whatsoever evidence. Though also famous for using poisonous bullets which would paralyze a person for their whole life.

Needless to say, it was the reason for the take off of the High Wings in the weapon supply business in the mafia.

That was the main reason for the fight between S class and High Wings.

S class had proposed a deal to us, where we would partner up to rule the whole mafia but we refused. Now that we refused them, they are forced to eliminate our group for acquiring the top position in weapon supply.

In the car, I put on my red mask. It covered my entire face except the areas below my nose. In other words it covered till my nose.

Just as I and Bell were ready with our masks we shut down the car and got out. Belle's mask was white in colour.

We had to be cautious. Since, this was the enemy base.

We were all eyes and ears as our backs pressed against each other.

Suddenly, I saw a shiny object flying towards my chest. My hands were covered with bullet proof gloves and I caught it just in time. It was a knife laced with poison. I sighed in relief after catching just inches away from my chest.

Belle was now way more cautious. Suddenly,  she took out her gun from her rear pocket as she fired twice. Both of them were head shots as two dudes standing in the alley dressed in dark clothes fell to the ground . Their blood stained the ground around them red.

In no time, two shadows jumped out of the dark. One of them tried shooting me but I managed to dodge and kicked the attacker in his face. Another one of them attacked Lilac, and she summersaulted through the air and kicked the gun out of his hand.

"Knight, do you notice the attack pattern!" I shouted to Belle.  They were trying to separate us."We have to stick together." I stated.

Bell nodded as she threw off one of the guys.

In no time, all of them lay dead.

Belle and smirked as we high-fived.

The base which we were currently in belonged to S class and was their headquarters.

They had decided to attack us two days after.

Apparently, they didn't know that we had gotten the news of their attack and decided to catch them off guard instead.

Both Belle and I went inside the base hand in hand as relaxed as ever.
_______________xxxxxxx______________

So guys, sup?😄

Your girl right here enjoyed writing this story a lot!🙃

Well, I just wanted to know if you enjoyed the story just as much as I did.☺️

If you did then don't forget to vote and comment. Lots of love to you guys.❤️

Bye bye~🥰😍🤩🥰🥰