Ch.3: Bunny Killer.

AUTHOR POV

It was a dark night, black clouds covered the sky-not a star to be seen. The trees shook their branches, dancing in anticipation of the upcoming storm. The breeze was freezing- chilling her to the bone.
A Mercedes Benz stopped in front of a mansion which was in between the trees in the forest.

A man with a black suit slowly got outside of the car and walked inside the house.
He went to his room and came out with just a trouser. He marched to the basement and took the boxing gloves which were in the hanger and started to hit the punching bag.
In the whole area only his groans and whimper were only heard. His tattoo on right arm started to shine due to the sweat.
He stopped after thirty minutes of continuous boxing and throwed the gloves while breathing heavily.
He slowly walked out of the basement lazily and went inside his bedroom.
He took the phone which was in the locker and added a sim card to it. He then went towards the washroom and removed his trousers and undergarments.

He slowly got inside the bathtub which he had already prepared before going to the basement.
"Mmmm! Holy fuck!". He grinned when the hot water touched his naked body.
He then relaxed while closing his eyes,resting his head on the edge of the bathtub.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes and a small smirk formed on his face.

He took the phone which he brought and called the only number which was saved

TAEHYUNG POV

When I went inside the kitchen, I saw Yn washing dishes.
Washing dishes while wearing such a dress? Slowly I smirked formed on my face.
"Only if you were still my wife , that damn dress would have been on the floor at this time". I leaned against the wall.
She turned off the tap and looked at me.
"Can you stop seeing me like that? I feel uncomfortable".
"Uncomfortable? If you were uncomfortable, he wouldn't have been in this world". I pointed at Taemin who was busy licking the chocolate which I gave.
"That's the past ,Mr Kim". She said in a cold tone.
"So you say, our kid belongs to the past?".
"Yes, kind of. Because of the past we are still seeing each other!". She pointed at him now.
"Then I love the past more". I smiled.
"Please Taehyung, not today". She raised her eyebrows. I slowly walked towards her as she also back walked, now the wall formed between our kid and us.
"Happy Birthday". I said.
"Mm? Ha…thank you". She said while avoiding eye contact.
"I brought you a gift. Wait, I kept it outside near the parking lot". I ran out without hearing her, because I knew she would say I don't want anything from you.
I went outside near the parking lot and took my gift in my hand.
Before turning towards the house again I heard my phone ringing.
Who the fuck calling now???.
I looked at the screen and saw an unknown number.
"Again another spam call!". I was about to cut it. But a sudden realisation hit my brain.
I answered the call and kept it near my ear while signing deeply.