Ch.18: Jealousy.

FLASHBACK

"Jungkook baby, look this is your new father and this is your lil brother". Jungkook's mom showed him her new husband and his son. Yes, Jungkook's father died due to health issues two years back so his mom fell in love and married a divorcee who already had a son with first wife. Not only that but now she was pregnant with his baby too.

Jungkook just stood there without saying anything. His mom understood his feelings as he was just a nine years old boy so she went near him and tapped his shoulder.

"Go hug your brother and introduce yourself". She said, pointing to a small five years old boy who was eating chocolate while holding his dad's hand.

The dad also slightly pushed his kid near Jungkook. Jungkook stretched his hand for a handshake. But the small kid just slapped his hand and ran away.

"Choi San!". His dad shouted at him. But he had already left the house. The dad slowly walked towards Jungkook and stroked his head.

"I'm sorry my son, he's a naughty kid. You are his brother now, so you teach him some good manners". Jungkook just thought for some time and nodded.

"Jungkook baby, now go and play with your apartment friends till mamma prepares you your favourite food". His mom said. Jungkook nodded, smiled and ran away. He went down and sat near the tree while keeping his head low. He was jealous. He was somewhere feeling jealous that now he wants to share his mother with someone.

Suddenly he opened his eyes when he felt tap on his shoulder. He turned to see his only best friend looking at him while showing his boxy smile.

"Koo, what happened?". He said, while sitting next to him.

"Nothing, taetae".

"Yaa! I know you more than you know yourself. Tell me what happened??".

"My mom bought a new father for me. But only him she bought a Lil Brother too".

"Wow! That's so nice!! You'll have someone to play with. Even I want a brother". He pouted.

"It's not like that, Taehyung. You know how insecure and jealous I am, right? I hate when my people get attached to others".

"Jungkook, nothing will happen like that. Look, you got me! I'll never leave you".

"Promise?".

"Prom-".

"Jungkook!! Your new brother is spoiling chaebol's mansion wall". Some of their friends ran to them and told them.

"Jungkook, let's go and stop him before they catch him". Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the apartment towards the mansion which was next to it.

They reached the backside wall and saw his new lil brother holding a crayons and scribbling the whole wall.