Ch.11: She Knows.

SAN POV

"In my room…sleeping on my bed with me". I said, she just looked at my face without blinking. Then instantly her eyes went below. Maybe she thought she's naked.
"Don't worry, I didn't touch you. Because when I do that I want you to look at me and moan my name". I smirked. She then jumped off the bed making me worried.
"What happened?". I walked to her in concern and tried to hold her hand but she rapidly backed off making me angry. Control San, control!! She just went through a lot, maybe she's scared.
"P-please don't t-ouch me". She said,
"Why? You love me, right kiddo?". I asked her in a straight face.
"I do- I really do but I'm not re-ady for p-hysical t-ouch now. So pl-ease don't tou-ch me".
"Ya! You really thought I'll have s*x with you?".
"I'm not ta-lking about that. I'm talking about everything. Don't h-ug me or to-uch my h-and too".
"Why? These many days you were begging me to hug you right?".
"That's past, San! Now- now I'm se-*ually a-bused by so-meone. I h-ate touch. Pl-ease don't to-uch me!!!!!!!". She held my ears and screamed while crying.
"Okay okay, I won't touch you. Don't cry , mm? Please don't cry now!!".
LEEE FUCKING CHANNNN!! I SHOULD HAVE TOLD MY BROTHER TO TORTURED YOU LIKE HELL BEFORE KILLING. ONLY IF I KNEW YOU TORTURED HER LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE ONLY CAME THERE WITH MY BROTHER AND CHOPPED YOUR FINGERS OFF!!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE MY GIRL UNDERGO TRAUMA!!! SHE'LL HATE ME TOO NOW! MY GIRL WILL HATE ME!!
"I want to see my unnie". She said,
"Not now. It's already past 2. I'll take you tomorrow".
"NOOO! I WANT TO SEE HER NOW ONLY!!"
"STOP SCREAMING WILL YOU!". Aish San control!
"At Least let me t-alk to her". She said, I nodded and called Taehyung.
"Hello".
"Hello chief. Naya woke up, she wants to talk to her sister".
"Okay". I handed my phone to Naya.
"San..can I get water?". Naya asked me. I just nodded and went to bring it.

TAEHYUNG POV

Did I hear it right? She-she wants to sleep together with me? In the same bed? Cuddling? Am I dreaming? I mean yes, for the past three days I've been staying here as Naya was kidnapped but I was sleeping in the guest room. Don't tell me she's again loving me- Ayyy! It's impossible.
"Okay, let's sleep". I told her. She bit her lips and nodded.
"T-thank you". She walked ahead and I followed her.
She started to do bed as I was just standing there watching her.
"Emm-umm-San didn't call yet". She said leaning towards me, making me lift my eyebrows.
"M-maybe she hasn't woken up yet?". I told. Shit! Why did I shutter?
"No! You are lying. Something happened to her right?".
"What?! No! She's safe".
"Then why are you shuttering?".
"How can I not when you are standing this much close to me?". She realised and went back.
"Call him! Call your San and tell him I want to talk to my baby". She shouted.
"Okay okay. Calm down- oh look he's only calling".
"Then pick the call!!!".
"OMG! Shut up! I'll do it!!". I told and picked it.

"Hello".
"Hello chief. Naya woke up, she wants to talk to her sister".
"Okay". I handed my phone to Yn.

YN POV

"Hello, Naya. You okay right? Nothing happened right?". I asked her in worry.
"U-unnie". I heard her sobs.
"Naya? Naya, why are you crying?".
"Unnie ple-ase, I do-n't want to st-ay here…plea-se co-me and ta-ke me". She sniffed between words.
"Why?? Did San do something??".
"No b-ut I don't w-ant to be with any me-n now, ple-ase under-stand me".
"Naya what you mean- Don't tell me that kidnapper touched y-". I placed my hand on my mouth because I don't want to complete that. No no! This is not true right? No no no!.
"Ple-ase ta-ke me".
"Coming babe I'll be there in twenty minutes. I can bring Taehyung right?". I asked her because I don't why but he's a man too right.
"Yes but please please come fast".
"Okay baby, don't worry your sister will come and take you". I said and hung up.

"Let's go". I told Taehyung while taking my coat.
"Where?". He asked in shock.
"San's house. We are bringing Naya".
"What do you mean? It's already past 2 am!".
"I don't care. I'll bring my sister to my house".
"Yn you gone mad??? You can't do this! San is there to take care of her don't worry-".
"ARE YOU EVEN UNDERSTANDING MY POINTS, TAEHYUNG????? MY SISTER! SHE-SHE IS S*XUALLY ABUSED BY THAT KIDNAPPER!! SHE'S UNDERGOING TRAUMA!! AT THIS TIME SHE NEEDS ME!!! NOT SAN OR ANY OTHER MAN!!! A WOMAN NEEDS A WOMEN TO RELY ON!! AS HER SISTER IT'S MY JOB TO CONSOLE HER!! HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WHEN ALL YOU THINK IS ABOUT YOUR JOB!! YOU BECAME EMOTIONLESS TAEHYUNG!! YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THIS KIND OF SENSITIVE THINGS!!!". I closed my eyes to control my anger.
"I'm sorry". He said while looking down , making me sadly chulke. What did I even expect from you? It's always a pity. Just sorry. You won't say any other word than sorry.
"What about Minnie?". He asked , he's sleeping so we can't leave him.
"If you don't get me wrong I have a plan". I told him.
"What?".