Ch.14: Black Bouquet.

JUNGKOOK POV

"I love your unnie tho. I want to marry her". I smirked. She suddenly started to laugh after a few seconds of silence.

"Why are you laughing?". I asked her.

"Because you are so delusional".

"What do you mean?".

"My unnie is for Taehyung. You can't make her fall for you!".

"What if I do?".

"You can't do it!".

"Are you challenging me? I know she's not easy like you but still I can make her fall for me in a few days. Both are sisters and look similar so obviously both characters will be the same".

"Talk about anything! But don't you dare to talk about my sister!!"

"What will you do? What can you do?".

"I'll- I'll- tell bil".

"Bil? Your brother in law? Who is always busy in some cases? Does he even remember that his family exists? You know if I become your new bil, I'll take care of you all better than him".

"The sheep can never become a lion".

"What if I'm the lion in the sheep's clothing?".

There were a few seconds of silence and she was about to say something but Yn came interrupting her words.

"Naya! Why did you lie? I didn't get any call". Yn said while getting inside the kitchen.

"Oh! But- but I heard your ringtone. So I thought it's from your phone".

"Whatever. Come and have food. Jungkook you to come". Yn said serving food on the plate. Naya and I went and started to eat. Yn made Taemin sit on a table and started to feed him.

"Hmmm.. Jungkook..I have something to tell you". Naya said out of nowhere.

"What? Naya?". I asked while smiling. Gotta act like a sweet boy in front of Yn right.

"You know Taehyung's junior San looks quite like you". She said, which made me stop in track.

"What? Which San?".

"Oh Jungkook. You don't know San right? He's the one who saved Naya from the kidnapper. He's working as a junior with Taehyung". Yn said, while looking at me.

"Unnie don't you think they look a little similar?". Naya asked Yn. I clenched my fist in anger. Why all of a sudden she's bringing San's name in front of me? Does she know- no no! That's impossible.

"Hmmm…I don't think so…they have the same dimples but their smile and physic is different I guess". Yn said.

"I know right. Nobody can be like me".

"No no! You both look like brothers to my eyes". Naya said.

"Then go and check your eyes". I said.

"Oh really? Then I'll get it checked and bring reports to your restaurant".

"Yes please. I love to see the reports". I got up from the chair.

"Bunny, I'll leave now". I said to Yn.

"Stop calling her Bunny! I remember the bunny killer". Naya said, making me shocked.

"Bunny killer? Who is he?". I tried to act normal.

"Wow! You are staying in this area and don't know about bunny killer?".

"Whatever, Bunny I'm getting late". I took my coat and walked out.