Ch.16: What the "fuck"(🔞🔞🔞).

JUNGKOOK POV

I sat at the bar counter while sipping my drink. San told me to wait here but there is no sign of him nor Yn. First of all I was confused why that bitch would come here. To my Pub.
Should I call her? My lips turned into a smirk. Let's have some fun. I opened my phone and was about to call her but got interrupted by some voice.
"No! DoN't tOuCh mEeE~~.... DooN'T TOooUCH MEeeE!!! AIsHH YOooU GUuuYS ARrrE SOoo BAaaD~~~!!". I heard some drunken women's slurry voices.
I turned towards my right side to see a woman who was surrounded by a group of men.
This girl....I think I have seen her somewhere...oh yeah! Isn't she the girl from that bridge?? Yes.. what's her name by the way...mmmm ...Song...Miya..no no no...Song Mina? Yes! It's Song Mina. Whoever she is, why for me? I sipped my drinks.
"NoooooOo! DOn't toUch Me~~~~". She shouted again.
Aish this girl!!! She'll scare all my customers.
I got up while fixing my blazer and placed my hands inside pockets before walking towards her.
"Yah Song Mina!". I called out her name, gaining their attention. They all turned and looked towards me. All the men stepped back when they saw me as I stood in front of her while scanning her top to bottom. She glared at me while going back and forth with her unsteady feet.
"You!!! What are you doing here!!??". She asked while poking finger at my chest.
"That I should be the one to ask". I smirked.
"Oh!!!! Why? Can't I come to the pub and enjoy myself? Is this pub your father's??". She said, making me chuckle. I leaned closer towards her face.
"I bet it's not your father's either".
"Be thankful that it's not my father's because if it was I would have kicked every man's balls here". She was about to lean in front, losing balance. I placed my index finger on her forehead making her stop.
"Try to stand straight before kicking".
"I'll sue this place!!!!!!!". She shouted again.
Aish this girl is getting on my nerves.
I lifted her up on my shoulder and started to walk towards the exit.
"YAAAAA!!! LEAVE ME YOU FUCKER!!!". she shouted.
"Shut up, bitch!". I was about to throw her out but she suddenly raised her leg and kicked my balls.
"AHHH!!!!". I left her and held my crotch area while hissing in pain. She ran inside the pub again. Anger flooded down my spine and I ran chasing her. She literally ran like an Olympic medalist and got inside my vip room making me stop.
This girl really did all these stunts only to get caught this easily? I tried not to laugh and slowly got inside the room. I locked the door and sat on my couch.
"I know you are here. Come out". I said while rubbing my temple. After a few seconds i felt some hand behind me. Oh...is she hiding behind this couch? Poor girl.
Within a fraction of a second I held her hand and pulled her front. She jumped over the couch and straightly landed on the place where she shouldn't. My crotch. She just sat on my lap like it's her chair and started to check something. I hissed in frustration and looked only to see her holding a gun. That too it's my gun.
"Yaa! Where did you find that?". I asked her.
"It was on the ground behind the couch". She turned and pointed to the back , making me hissing in pain more. Shit! She's making me hard!.
"Aishhh!! Get up!!".
"Get up?". She looked at me in confusion.
"You are sitting on me, idiot!!". She looked down and started wiggling.
"Your thighs are thick and hard". She smiled.
What the fuck!?
"You are playing with fire". I smirked. She leaned closer towards me and held my jaw with both hands.
"I'll calm this fire with my water". She winked.
"Really? Then take off my belt".

SAN POV

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. It's our first time anyways". I looked at her.
I was controlling so hard from pinning her against the wall and fucking her without mercy because I need her permission. First she has to willingly give her body to me. My shaft kept on getting harder but I just stood in straight face for her answer. She gulped while avoiding my eyes.

NAYA POV

I was so stunned to speak. I didn't know what to say to him. Mixing feelings were running in my mind.
"G-give m-me a minute. I-i'll complete this painting". I turned toward the portrait and started to paint. I suddenly felt his hands on my shoulders. He removed my hair from my shoulder and kissed my neck.
Fuck! Naya control!
"I can't wait. I drove from the pub to here at high speed because of the pain. Please princess, let's do it mm?". My eyes widened when he called me princess. Soon, my lips turned into a smirk.
Then out of nowhere his hand went towards the red paint which was in the box.
He dipped his fingers inside and brought it near my waist. He ran his fingers which were leaking paint over my waist and turned me around facing him.
"C'mon princess-".
"Princess? My name is Kiddo, right?". I smirked. He chuckled, removing his hand from my waist.
"You know it's edible paint. You can taste it". I pointed his fingers.
"Really?". He raised his eyebrows. I just nodded.
"Then let me taste it". He said while stroking his finger on the hollow of my throat. I just looked at him in confusion. Then he suddenly kissed there, making me lift my head while rolling my eyes. He then pulled back and held my jaw.
"Get on your knees, kiddo". He smirked.
I got on my knees and he sat on the chair.
"C'mon you are not a small kid. You know what to do next". He stroked my hair. I gulped and removed his belt. I unzipped his pant and pulled his shaft out of his boxer. I gulped hard looking at his size.
"What happened?". He asked ,making me look at him.
"I-I don't think it will f-fit inside my m-outh". He leaned closer and pecked my lips.
"Kiddo, god made my entire body to perfectly fit for you. Don't worry, just stop it if you can't". He said, smiling.
I wrapped my lips around his hard length, pulling him into my mouth. I slowly sink lower down his shaft and back up again making him moan. I licked and circled over his tip, making him close his eyes in pleasure.
I took time and ran my tongue up and down his length and wetted him full before taking him inside mouth again. My eyes filled with tears when my mouth stretched like hell. I tried to go way down but he is too big. So, I started to stroke what my mouth can't reach as my head bobs up and down tracing the veins on his skin as I suck. He got to know that I'm not trying to go deep so he suddenly held my head and started to push me deep down. I gagged and pulled back with force.
I just sat gasping for air.
"Roamed around me like a pet and made me get obsessed over you only to take me half and cry?tsk tsk tsk". He got up.
He then lifted me and placed me on the counter while kissing my lips.
His hands then smoothly made their way to the back and unhooked my bra. He leaned away from me watching me react as he clutched the ends of my shirt and lifted them up, scrunching them at the top of my chest with no intention of removing it. I tightened to close my eyes when I felt his hot breath pressing on my stomach and slowly made its way to my chest.
He bit the bra and raised it over to where my shirt was leaving it there, making my br*ast fall down. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes darting over my bosom, his tongue unconsciously tracing his lips. Without any moment later, he attacked my br*asts, sucking it gently. I yelped as the bolts of sensation spread around my body.
"S-san, it's-".
"Shh! I can't talk when my mouth is full". He said, sucking my bosom.
He played around my right breast licking its tips and biting it making sure to leave marks. I arched my back at every move his tongue made and he came to love it. He left my breasts and looked me in the eyes, his hands at the sides of my p*nty, I abruptly stopped his hand and bit my lip.
"Don't stop me now. We came so far". He yanked my hand lightly and raised my two hands over my head and locked it with his left hand. His right hand went towards my cl*t and started to rub it while still sucking my lips.
He then went down and started to lick my cl*t, making me moan harder.
Suddenly I opened my eyes when I felt something on my cl*t. I looked down to see him stroking my cl*t with tip of my small painting brush.
"I bet you will cry like baby and make Taemin wake up if I fuck you without streching you first". He then held the brush in opposite side and pushed the handle inside my c*nt. He started to go in and out.