Ch.5: Cultural fest (Conclusion)

A Collaboration Chapter between I hate you , House Of Mirror and Hide and Clap.

YN POV

"Mommy, are we not going to mini mom's
college today?". Taemin asked me when I was painting the portrait which I drew.
"No, minnie. She told me not to come".
I was quite surprised when she told me that. She always used to cry when I was saying I can't make it for her cultural fest. But today when I agreed she told me not to come. Why? Is she hiding something from me? The day when she came back home after spending time with San she's acting differently. I really want to know what that idiot did to my sister.
I'm getting some negative feelings today. Hope both of them are fine. Naya and Taehyung, hope nothing happens to them.
I looked at my phone and signed when there was no message from Jungkook.
He always used to reply back to my messages instantly but today he's busy I guess.
"Mommy, I'm not able to find the squishy bunny that kookie gave me. Did you see it anywhere? I really want to show that to appa".
"I don't know, Minnie. You only took that to your room right?".
"Yes but I can't find it".
"You only kept somewhere I guess. Anyhow, leave it. You got a squishy bear from your appa right? Play with that".
"Okay".
This kid can't even keep his things in one place. He's the same as his dad. A Xerox product.

FLASHBACK

"Yn! Yn!! Love!! Come here!!!". Taehyung shouted, giving myself a heart attack.
"Coming!!". I turned off the stove and ran towards his study room.
My eyes widened when I saw the whole room was a mess.
"What happened?".
"I'm not able to find my blue file. It has important information about some serial killers".
"Taehyung, it will be here only. Check once again".
"No it's not here".
"Wait- you sure it's here. I mean yesterday you brought a few files to the room right?".
"Yes, after my work I brought them back here and kept them on the table. Every file is there, only that file is missing".
"What did you do yesterday in our room?".
He slowly walked towards me with a smirk and held my waist.
"I did many things. Kissing you, hugging you and making love-".
"Taehyung!!! I didn't mean that! I asked what you did after bringing those files to the room".
"Hmmm…". He placed his finger on his upper lips to think.
"Actually after bringing the file..Looked into it then I got a call from the office so I kept the file on bed and went to the balcony to talk. Then when I came back you placed the clothes on the bed which you brought from the terrace to fold and went out. I thought to help you so I started to fold it but again I got a call so I placed the phone on ear with the support of my shoulder and started to talk while folding. After that I placed all my clothes in the closet and took my file to the study room".
"Hmmm…" I sat on his chair.
"This case is more difficult than the serial killer case. Don't worry, this detective Yn will help you to find the files!". I said which made him chuckle.
"Please detective.. Please find the thief who stole my file". He said, folding his hands.
"I know who stole your file". I told and took his gun which was on the table.
"Who?". He asked in curiosity.
I got up and walked towards him. I placed a gun on his forehead.
"It's you! You stole it!".
"What?". He asked in shock.
"Yes…and let me tell you where it is".
"Where?".
"In our closet".
"What???".
"Go and check if you want". He ran towards our room and opened the closet as I followed him.
There it was between his clothes.
"Wow! Yn, how did it find it?". I asked in joy.
"Simple. When you started folding your clothes,  You placed it on these files without knowing. Then after folding you took the clothes along with the file and placed it on the closet".
"Wow my wife is so intelligent". He came to hug me but I backed off.
"Don't touch the detective without permission, you idiot! Now give me the payment". I asked him.
"But we don't take payment from common people".
"I'm special you know".
"Yeah yeah,but I'll give it to you if you find another thing for me".
"What?". He suddenly pinned me against the wall.
"Someone stole my heart. Please find that girl mmm?".
He leaned towards my lips.
He was about to kiss but his phone rang interrupting our moment.
"Hello?... Yes, sir…. I'm coming!". He hung up.
"Babe, I want to go. It's an emergency".
"But it's midnight you can't go".
"Babe this is the actual time where detectives have to work. Lock the door and sleep well mm? Take care". He left me alone when I was pregnant with his child. The time when I wanted him more than anyone in this world.