Ch.17: Mall.

JUNGKOOK POV

I slowly aroused from sleep while rubbing my eyes. I sat on bed and slowly got flashbacks to scenes from yesterday. My lips turned into a smirk and turned around thinking she'll be still sleeping. My smirk faded when I saw the place was empty.
Where did she go? Washroom? Then my eyes caught a piece of paper on her pillow. I took it and opened it. My fist clenched when I read what's written.
"I'm sorry. Let's forget this thinking it's a mistake".
This is the first time this has happened to me. Every girl whom I fucked still used to lay on bed thinking I'll propose them. I used to push them out of the room but this girl!! She- she doesn't care about me? She slept with me!! The great Jeon Jungkook!!! What an idiot.
Soon I realised yesterday San came to me and told me to stay in the club. I took my phone and dialled his number.

TAEHYUNG POV

I came out of the bath and started to dry my hair. In the early morning I dropped Yn off at her house from the club and came to my house. Ride was pin drop silence which is making me more tense now. I really don't know what will happen. Hope she doesn't regret it.
Suddenly my phone buzzed. I went while rubbing my hair with a towel and took the phone. It was the commissioner's message.
Sir Kim: Come to my office. I got something important to discuss.
I tilted my head because the commissioner never messaged me like this. He always used to call if there was any emergency.
Should I call him? What if he's in some situation where he can't talk? Hmmm…let me go.
I got dressed and left the house without having breakfast. I got inside my car and started to drive.
After a few minutes I saw a few barricades in the middle of the road. I saw a few cops standing on the right side. I stopped the car and went towards them.
"What's happening here?". I asked them while showing my detective ID. They bowed to me.
"Sir, we got information that people are transporting drugs in vehicles so we are here to investigate".
"Oh, by the way, where did you get this information from?".
"From-". Before they could complete something hard rod like thing hit my head making me fall unconscious.

SAN POV

I sat on my couch while sipping my morning juice. I returned to my house early in the morning before Naya's sister came. Soon, my phone rang. I picked it thinking it's Naya.
"Yes, kiddo. Did you sleep well?".
"FUCK YOU". I choked on juice when I realised it's my hyung's voice.
"Hyung, what- what happened? Why did you call me early in the morning?".
"Early morning? San, it's past 9!! And yeah, what were you planning yesterday? Why did you tell me to stay in the club? You said Yn will come here? Where was she? I didn't see her".
"Hyung…that's actually…".
"What?".
"Yesterday Yn and Taehyung slept together".
"WHAT????!!!!".
"I'm sorry, Hyung. I really tried to stop it. I even gave you viagra but you only gave me that glass to drink".
"What??!! San, don't you know I don't want to sleep with her? I just want my revenge, not her body. Moreover she's-".
"She's?".
"She's Taehyung's ex wife. I won't touch her".
"Ohhhh! Okay okay".
"So.. you drank Viagra? That means did you do it with any girl in the club?".
"In your dream".
"Why? Don't tell me you just jerked off".
"Why should I when I have my girl?".
"Don't tell me-SAN!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING???".
"I know now cut the call". I hung up.
I don't like when he talks about my love.

YN POV

I came down after bathing and got inside to make breakfast. My mind Suddenly took a flashback to what happened yesterday which made me bite my lips in embarrassment. I'm not like regretting what happened yesterday but I'm feeling embarrassed due to my dominance. Now I'm scared about how to face Taehyung. Suddenly I heard footsteps and Taemin walked out while rubbing his eyes.
"Good morning, boo!". I said while smiling.
"Good morning, momma. Where is my sibling?". He asked out of nowhere which made me stop in track.
"Si-bling?". I asked him.
"Yes. Yesterday I asked mini mom where appa and momma she told me that you guys went to bring siblings".
Suddenly my narrow eyes went towards Naya who was seeking out of the house.
"Stop right there". My eyes were still on boo. She stopped and I glared at her. I gestured to her to come near by showing my finger.
She gulped and slowly came to me.
"What is he talking about?". I asked her.
"T-talking about what?".
"Don't act innocent, ma'am. Tell me what you did to me yesterday".
"What did I do? I didn't do anything".
"Really?". I walked towards her and she backed off in fear.
"Yes! Now leave me. I have to go to the mall".
"Why?".
"I have to buy a few materials".
"I have to buy it too , let's go together after breakfast".
"No! After buying I have to go to college too. Let's have breakfast in the mall only".
"Okay, let's go".