Ch.10: Step Brother.

FLASH BACK

JUNGKOOK POV

I was cooking korean fried chicken for my customer. Suddenly my phone rang. I was shocked to see the name on the screen because he should never call me to this number. Is he calling me on this number as a detective? I chuckled and received it.
"Hello? Who's this?". I tried to act normal.
"Hyung! I need help! Please Hyung, Hyung please help me". I clenched my fist.
"Have you lost your mind,San? Didn't I tell you not to call this number? For you and me I got another phone to call, remember!!".
"I know but you'll be keeping that phone in the forest house. I really need your help!".
"What help do you need that you don't have sense and call me?".
"Naya…she's kidnapped. Please Hyung. I'm not able to search for her. It's been three days Hyung. I'm going mad".
This idiot really called me to search for her? What the- what the hell is he doing there? I made him a detective and sent with Taehyung to look after my case but not to fall in love with his sister- in-law!!!.
"Aren't you a detective? Can't you search a fucking kidnaper".
"Hyung.. actually he's so clever. He's using your tricks".
"What do you mean?".
"We are not able to track him, Hyung. He kidnaped Naya the same way you kidnap others. So I think you should take care of him. You can't let him live, Hyung. Only a psychopath can know what another psychopath planned. So help me. You take him and give her to me".
"Hahaha!... aren't you in our psychopath community too?".
"No.. I got worse now. I'm losing myself here. Bring her. Bring her before I kill myself". He hung up. I should teach him some manners after finding her.
I went inside the secret room and locked myself in. Where the fuck is she?

NAYA POV

I opened my eyes to see that the whole room was dark. But I turned here and there to see my hands were tied again but now it's not some random thread but a led serial light.

 But I turned here and there to see my hands were tied again but now it's not some random thread but a led serial light

Wow! Still how you want to torture me!! I rest my head on the pillow and cried. Why god..why me? Even when I stayed in Bangkok from childhood I never went through this. I kept my body pure just to give it to the bastard who kidnaped me? No! Naya! You have to do something..thank you he never went far than kissing these two days. But now if I see this setup I'm damn sure he's planning to take my virginity. You have to escape. Otherwise he will just use your body and kill you.
Suddenly I heard footsteps near me. I just closed my eyes, faking sleep. He slowly walked in and got up on the bed.
"Chan, leave me!!! Let me go!! I won't tell anyone about you, okay? Please don't do anything to me!!!". I said.
"Okay, I'll tell you but in one condition".
"What?".
"Tell your detectives to stop investigating that bitch Riya's case and finalise Vernon as the killer!".
"Bu-t but but Vernon is innocent".
"Didn't he come to push from the building?".
"I bet you work involved in that".
"Wow! You know me so well! Yes, you are right. When we saw your boyfriend searching for you in college at fest, I saw how much Vernon was clenching his hand. Hao went to search for you too. So I took that as a chance and told Vernon that if I was him I would have killed you like how Riya died for not accepting my love. When I saw Vernon thinking I messaged you to come to the terrace. Then I took him upstairs telling, I wanted to meet someone. Then I looked into the staircase and told him, Naya is going to the terrace even though I didn't see you because I knew you'd in terrace. Then that idiot told he'll come back in a few minutes and ran upstairs. I slowly followed him. When he reached there I messaged you telling to look down. That idiot fortunately understood and pushed you down. I was very happy and came out. But after I got to know you were saved and Vernon got arrested. But I don't care, until and unless it's not me". He smirked. How can he? Vernon treated him like a brother. These three were known as a trio.
"Then you have to receive punishment for what you did!". I told gritting my teeth.
"Who will give? You? The one who'll die now after getting fucked?".
"DON'T YOU DARE!!!". He suddenly hovered and choked me.
"Don't you dare to raise your voice at me!". He then injected something on my neck. That's it everything turned blurred then blank.