Ch.4: Cultural fest(Beginning)

A Collaboration Chapter between I hate you , House Of Mirror and Hide and Clap.

NAYA POV

" I need your help. Help me, Naya. Help me to catch the killer". San said, looking straight into me.
What? He knows who killed her? That too they are from our college only? It doesn't make sense.
My eyes suddenly went towards the terrace door and saw a black shadow.
"San! There!". I pointed behind him. Before he could turn they ran away.
San ran behind chasing them but came back empty handed after a few minutes.
"San, what happened?".
"He escaped!! BASTARD!! I told you right. The killer is in this college. He's one of the students. That's why he even followed us here".
"So what you are saying is, the person who was hiding there was a killer?".
"Obviously!". He raised his voice in anger a little.
"What should we do now?". I asked him.
"Look, you have to keep an eye on this area. Because when we did Riya's body test, we got to know she was drunk. There's no way she got drunk, came a long way here to college and jumped. She got drunk here only. Somebody made her drunk and made her kill herself".
"Okay, San. I'll do it!". I told and tried to get up but fell again on the chair.
"I don't think so.." San titled his head in disappointment.
"Yaaa! Take me home now. It's already late".
He lifted me in bridal style and started walking.

"You can use the elevator". I told him, pointing at the elevator as he was about to walk through the staircase.
"I can't go to the gym now so let me do it here only". He walked down the staircase.
"Noooo! We are on top of the building!! I'm lil chubby too. You'll get tired!!".
He didn't reply so I just blushed and held him tight because what if he threw me on the ground when he got tired.
"Hope, that alien makes my sister's day happier at least today". I said because I was getting bored.
"I really wanted to celebrate my sister's birthday so happily but she doesn't even celebrate it because of that Alien. Why did they have to get divorce on that day only out of all day-".
"Shhhhhh!". He made me stop.
"If I let you speak out of concern you talk like a bullet train. Give some gaps. And yeah why always about them? You don't have life ha? Talk about yourself. Tell me your problems!". He said in one go, making me shocked.
He wants to hear about me? About myself? About my problems? Does he love me back? He's interested in me? He wants to know about me.
"Don't go overboard. I'm just fed up hearing their divorce story. Chief told me like 50 times. I'm done with that uncle and auntie love story".
"Yaaa! My sister is not auntie okay!! She's just got her 26th birthday!".
"Oh! What about yours?".
"Ha?".
"When is your birthday".
"Mine is on March 16th".
"Oh okay".
"Yaa! Naya!". We heard someone calling my name from the playground so I turned towards them to see Vernon , Lee Chan and Minghao eyeing at us.

 We heard someone calling my name from the playground so I turned towards them to see Vernon , Lee Chan and Minghao eyeing at us

Vernon (Seventeen)