Ch.15: Libido.

SAN POV

I went inside the kitchen to make a remedy for her headache. Then I remembered we can do two types of remedy, one is sweet and another spicy. I doubt which she'll prefer more because she's always moody. I went back to the room just to see her searching for something in my drawer. I soon ran towards her and held her hand only to see her holding my medicines. Anger flooded down my veins as I swallowed down my frustration. Slowly I tried to calm myself because it was Naya afterall. I placed the bottle inside the drawer and closed it.

"What are you doing?". I asked her while fake smiling even though inside, I was smoking in anger.

"I-i-". She started to panic while avoiding my eye contact.

"You only, kiddo. What were you doing? Didn't I tell you to sit simply?". I was still holding her wrist.

"A-actually my headache got worse so I thought you'll have some tablets. I mean it's obvious to have such basic tablets at home right?".

"Didn't I tell you I don't have such tablets?". I raised my eyebrow.

"I'-im sorry". She looked down.

"Don't you dare to touch anything in my house without my permission, got it?". I said, she slowly nodded.

Shit! I made her sad.

I held her jaw and made her look at me.

"And whenever you are in my house. You'll always stick to me". I lifted her on my shoulder and took her out near my kitchen.

I made her sit on the counter and started to make her juice.

"Do you want something sweet or spicy?". I asked her while taking out ingredients.

"Which one is better?". She asked after a few seconds.

I stopped in track and looked at her.

"To be honest, both taste disgusting. But yeah let's do one thing. I'll make both, drink which is better, mm?". She nodded.

TAEHYUNG POV

I was working on my laptop while Minnie was playing on my phone.I was searching why Jackson actually came to Seoul. There was no important reason for his arrival. So obviously it confirmed he came here because of me. I rubbed my eye and looked at Yn who was sitting on the couch watching something on tv. I took a glass of water which was on the table and started to gulp it.

"Appa ,when will I'm getting a sibling?". Minnie said, which made me spit out water from my mouth in shock. I started to cough which made Yn run to me in concern.

"What happened, Taehyung? You okay??". She started to rub my back. I nodded after a few seconds. Then I got up from the chair and turned towards her.

"If you want it. Ask yourself. Why are you making our son say it?". I asked her.

"W-what did I do?". She asked in confusion.

"Ask the prince what he asked". I said.

She went towards him and picked him up.

"What did you tell appa?". She asked while setting his hair in hand.

"I asked for a sibling". Her eyes widened when she heard him.

"Boo, who taught you this?". She asked him while glaring at me.

"Actually mumma, my friend got a sibling yesterday, even I want a sibling". She blinked intensely to understand what he's actually saying.