Ch.12: Love is bullshit.

TAEHYUNG POV

I stopped my car in front of Yn's house. Today I came a bit late as there was so much work today in headquarters and moreover San was on day off today. I got down from the car and took the snack which I bought for them and walked towards the entrance.
I rang the bell and after moments the door opened revealing Yn.
"Finally you came!". She suddenly held my hand and started to take me somewhere.
"What? What? Where are you taking me?". I asked her in confusion.
She placed her index finger on my lips to make me stop.
"Actually, Naya is not eating food. Afternoon however I made her eat but now she's not even opening the door . You are her favourite person right. So, please talk to her". She brought me in front of her room.
"Aish! You are her sister right? She'll listen to you-".
"I did! I called her multiple times but she's not opening the door! Now you do it!".
These sisters will Kill me one day for sure. I cleared my voice and banged the door.
"Ahem-Naya you there? If yes please come out. Let's have dinner together".
No response. I looked at my left side to see Yn, signalling me to go again.
"Naya? You love Bil right? Please come out na? I bought your favourite ice cream, chocolates and so on and so on. Please come out-".
Before I could complete the door opened which made me to loose fuck out of me so I just went to my left side to hide myself and pushed Yn against the wall , accidentally my lips pressed on hers.
Naya couldn't see us as the door was hiding us from the right side.

Yn's eyes widened and stood in shock due to my actions. We heard the sigh indicating Naya standing outside in front of the door.
"I know you guys are here only but please don't disturb me! I need peace!". She said and shutted the door.
Yn pushed me forcefully which made me go back and was about to hit my head because I couldn't stop myself. She came to me and held my hand pulling me which made me lose balance again.
I fell on the ground and as Yn was holding my hand she even fell on top of me. I groaned as my butt and back hurt alot. Yn sat on my thigh and started to hit me, which made me hiss in pain more.
While hitting she started to move her hips which made my eyes widened. I was about to hold her waist to stop her but suddenly the door again opened revealing Naya.

Naya looked at us then shifted her gaze somewhere.
Yn looked at her in confusion when below and realised what kind of position we are in.
"N-naya it's not like tha-".
"You guys got a bed right? Why are you doing it in front of my room?". Naya said, interrupting Yn's words.
"No Naya baby, it's not-".
"Oh please! Your position is telling what you are doing. Anyways carry on. Make sure your kid doesn't see you like this. He'll be traumatised". That's it Naya again locked her door.
Yn huffed in anger while looking at me.
"Yaa! Why are you looking at me like that? You are the one who fell on me!".
"You were the one who pulled me!".
"You were the one who pushed me!".
"You were the one who kissed me!".
"Aish! I thought she'll throw something at me in anger so I backed off!".
"Oh please! My sister will never do that".
"Who knows? Both have the same anger issues. Moreover, I'm the most handsome man in my department. What if she threw something on my face".
"Stop accusing my sister, okay?".
"Stop moving, okay?". She realised and got up from me.
"I-i'll see what boo is doing". She was about to go.
"Ya! Help me get up! My back hurts!".
"Aish!". She helped me to get up as I hissed in pain.
"I-is it hurting a lot?". She asked me in concern.
"Gwenchana gwenchana, I'll take a rest". I said and went down slowly as she followed me.
"You want me to massage you?". She asked me, making me smirk. Plan worked.
"No, it's fine. I'm okay. It's nothing you know".
"Taehyung". She held my wrist.
"What?".
"I'll help you at least come". She placed my hand behind her shoulder and started to take me to her room.
She made me lay on the bed and started to massage my back. I was on cloud nine and was about to close my eyes but my phone rang. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw San calling.
Aishhh! This boy!!

JUNGKOOK POV

I got in my club. Yes, my club. It's a secret nobody knows I'm the owner excluding the workers and my brother. I went inside the vip room and sat on a chair.