Ch.8: Ex Husband.

TAEHYUNG POV

I reached Namsan Tower and got down from the car. I went up searching for him. After searching for straight fifteen minutes like a maniac, again my phone buzzed.

Unknown: I just saw your wife-sorry ex-wife with some man on top. Did she-did she move on soon?
Whatever after seeing that scene I really lost the mood to kill someone, so I postponed it. Sorry for bringing you here, handsome.

What? Yn…Yn is here? That too with some other man? He's joking right? I mean my Yn can never do that. She-she loves me..right? Or…whatever let me search for her now.

I ran upstairs to the top. I kept on praying to the god that it should not be Yn. It must have been some other girl that the bunny killer got confused with. Please please god.

When I reached there my eyes went here and there searching for her. Suddenly my eyes widened and I stood in shock when I saw Yn with some guy. Bunny killer is right.

She turned towards me and even her eyes widened. That man who was standing next to her turned towards me too.
She then ran towards me in shock.
"Taeh-yung, what are you d-oing he-re?". She asked me while shuttering. I left out a small chulke and laughed like crazy, making other people who were standing confused.
Slowly that bastard walked towards us and held Yn's shoulder.
"Yn, who's this?". He asked her, as she slowly removed his hand from her.
"He's my…". that's it, nothing came from her mouth.
"Aish, Jungkook one second". She told and held my wrist to drag me to the corner. But I stood there without moving.
Oh, his name is Jungkook.
"Taehyung-". I yanked her hand and looked at that man.
"That I should be the one to ask. WHO ARE YOU!?". I asked him.
"I'm her friend". He said casually.
Friends? Out of nowhere where did this friend come from? I never saw him before marriage, after marriage and after divorce too. How did this guy suddenly become her friend? Where did they meet? What happened between them?.
I started to lose my mind. I held Yn's wrist and started to drag her out.
"Taehyung, what the hell-". She tried to yank my hand but I held it stronger.
"Minie is alone so shut your fucking mouth". I told her and got down the stairs.
That Jungkook mother fucker came behind her to tried to remove my hand on hers but I showed my index finger at him to stop.
"Don't you dare to come between our family matters". I told and pushed her near the car.
"Get inside". I told her.
"No! I brought her. I'll leave her back. Who the hell are you to take her?". Jungkook said, making me laugh again. Aish seriously this guy is getting on my nerves.
I walked towards him and stood in front of him.
"I'll answer that if you answer this..your full name?". I asked him. He just sighed.
"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook".
"Job?".
"Chef in Hwang Geum restaurant and yeah I'm the owner too. Now no more questions! I need my answer".
I just smiled and tapped my hand on his cheeks.
I leaned near his ears and whispered.
"Her ex husband and yeah next one too".
I went towards her and opened the door. She just got inside without saying anything. I got inside the driving seat and drove off.

NAYA POV

I just sat on the couch with San while Taemin was drawing something while sitting on the dining table.
I'm really losing my mind. How can she leave Taemin alone? I mean, I know Taehyung was here but still she never went out when Taehyung was home. What important work she got that she went to this night alone. Did she- Don't tell me she went to meet that restaurant guy. What if they are…they are.. my eyes widened.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!". I shouted, closing my ears, making Taemin and San startled.
Suddenly San hit my head, making me move forward and come back to reality.
"YAAA!". I turned towards him.
"WHAT? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING? TAEMIN, GOT SCARED". He shouted at me.
"Everything fucked up, San. We have to do something". I told him. He just sighed and started scrolling on the phone again.
"Yaaa! I'm talking to you only!! We have to start the anti perilla mission". Still he didn't reply. He was just smiling watching some reels.
I closed my eyes in frustration. I got up and sat on his lap, shocking him.
"N-naya, w-hat are y-ou doing? Tae-min is here". I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Minnie, what does San uncle call me?". I asked him.
"He calls you kiddo!!!". He shouted.
"So where does kiddo I mean kids sit?".
"They sit on laps!!!". He shouted again. I just smirked at San.
"Aish!! What's your problem?". He told me.
"Problem? Our whole family is burning here".
"I don't smell anything". He sniffed.
"Yaa! My sister is in love with that Jungkook guy".
"Proof?".
"Proof? You'll get it when they come back".
"Okay, then let's wait".
"Mmm let's wait". I told and he just stared at me.
"What?". I asked in confusion.
"You can still wait while sitting on the couch, you know".
"No! I feel your lap better". I started to wiggle.
"Holy fuck- Naya!". He held my waist to make me stop.
"What? What happened?". I asked like an innocent kiddo.
"Nothing. Now get off".
I leaned towards him and traced my index on his face.
"You know we are alone. Taemin is busy drawing,so let's go to my room mm?". I told him.
"Should we? But what shall we do there?". He smirked. Wow my trick is working.
"You know we can have some fun".
"Oh really?".
"Yes, daddy". I was about to kiss him but he pushed me on the floor. Aish this motherfucker!!
"YAAAA!! YOU GOT DEATH WISH?".
"This is what you get for messing with me". He told me and got up.
"I-". Before I could tell we heard a car parking sound.
"Appa cameeee!". Taemin ran as I got up from the floor.
I just stood there as Taehyung came carrying Taemin and Unnie came behind them.
"Naya, we'll go". Taehyung said. I just nodded. He placed Taemin down and kissed him. After that he and San went out.
Unnie was about to go up but I stopped her.
"Don't you think you have to explain?". I asked her.