Chapter 15 | Impressing Daddy

A homeless she-wolf has evolved into a rich, comfortable woman

At least, that's what it felt like.

Her clean, although bruised, feet pitter-patterned across the bathroom tiles. They ached uncomfortably as if she was stepping on eggshells.

The humming chill of the suite gave her skin goosebumps. It wasn't as shocking as the frigid stream of the shower water but unpleasant enough to make her do something about it.

A white towel was wrapped around her frame- barely covering her most vulnerable parts.

Her long mohawk was comfortably wrapped in a towel, with her sopping wet mop of hair soaked in the high-quality towel.

Waddling out of the bathroom- her feet cooed from the switch to clean carpet. 

The thermostat was easy to pick out. It was a round device attached to the wall with a deactivated touchscreen. Approaching with a subtle shiver, Calamity eagerly upped the temperature.

"Oh, fuck yea..." She muttered as she immediately felt the effects of the temperature change- the room warming up to a pleasant 65 degrees.

Rapidly blinking her eyes- the she-wolf's eyes were red and puffy from never-ending sobs.

Despite not spending a dime, Calamity had some quaint privacy in her room.

Not that she had a dime to spend.

River had let her know she went to the lobby to collect the things she had delivered. That woman was an angel sent by the Goddess- there was no doubt about it.

She's been an absolute sweetheart. The fact she was getting her clothes and a place to stay was kindness no man knew.

Calamity threw the towel around her body on the bed.

Being nude always felt more comfortable. The werewolf inside her was lulled by nature- finding joy in the freedom.

Digging her hands into her scalp- she massaged her head and pushed the towel off. The woman threw her head back and let her mohawk run wild- shaking it back like a dog shaking off the water.

"Mmmm." Propping her hands on her hips, she gazed across the room in wonder.

A large flatscreen TV was between the two vine walls in front of the bed. She considered turning it on, but gazing down at the wall-embedded table made her coo with interest.

Strutting up with a pep in her step- the naked woman approached the glowing glory sitting under the black table.

A small black refrigerator shone like the Holy Mary. She threw it open, her eyes lighting up at the sight of Coca-Cola regular and diet, Volcanic water bottles, and Sprite bottles. 

The she-wolf stole a bag of ice from the small freezer and held it on her black eye- numbing the aching pain partially blocking her vision.

"Now that's the shit..." She muttered and reached inside, "The fuck is Volcanic water?"