weird dreams

I was staring at a man

Ah! I try to tell myself to stop but I literally cannot! What is wrong with me- if Artemis saw me right now!

He is really handsome though- no don't have these thoughts!

That fluffy brown hair and stormy gray eyes, I just get lost in them. His smile is crooked and the way he laughs is just heaven.

I sigh. No!

Why am I doing this? I do not have any romantic interest in this boy or any boy, forever as long as I can remember no boy has ever come into my life.

Well I am pretty old... Shut up! You do not disrespect your oath to your patron like this.

I looked at my hands they felt softer than usual-after using my bow all the time my hands are usually dry and cracking. But my nails were done very well and I'm wearing gold rings?

Honestly I'm more of a silver girl.

Not to mention I'm sitting at a table full of a feast- and damn I haven't had something this good since the quest where Diana died. Oh that's a bad thought, now I'm sad.

Oh. My. Gods.

My brain needs to shut up. Sometimes it can ramble on for a while.

Ok, where the hell am I?

Last morning we unpacked somewhere in New Hampshire in some forest somewhere and set up camp right after we'd killed the pack of freak vampire girls- empousa. So where am I now?

It looks like some kind of palace I suppose, like none I've ever been in though. This one had thin windows on one side of the wall and the other was covered in paintings of people. They looked royal. Probably the monarchs of this castle.

There were two others at this table. One man right across from me, he was probably a few years older than me-about twenty- and the other on another side of the table was about my age. He's the one I was staring at, I just woke up with him in my vision.

The older was handsome as well, but not quite as perfect as the one my age.

I need Artemis to slap me upside the head now. I haven't ever even thought these things since... I don't remember how long ago.

I've pretty much been with Artemis for as long as I can remember and my past doesn't matter to me, I love my life as a hunter.

The two men, or should I call them boys? We're talking in low tones to try and hide what they were talking about. I could still hear them but it was pretty boring stuff so I couldn't care less. Mainly war and stuff like that.

It's when they turned to me I realized that this is probably a dream-and whenever I realize I'm in a dream is when the dream ends.

Surprisingly I didn't at first, my vision became fuzzy around the edges and my brain had a buzzing sensation creeping from the back of my head to the front.