thalia drives a fireball

I'm going to a castle

I'm going to a castle. Well, not a real castle—a school, that looks like a castle.

I heard my name being called, "Sky!"

It was Zoé, of course.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Could you retrieve their bags from Westover Hall?" Zoé asked gently. I nodded and stood up and started a steady jog to the castle.

Now at the castle doors I'm having some sort of panic attack, my heart seemed to jump around and my breathing came out shaky. Then something flashed in front of my eyes like pictures of another life—it was me but not me.

I was walking arm in arm with a boy around my age, through a rose garden. We laughed and then kissed.

The next was shorter just a giant war happening outside of my castle window, outside the walls of my city.

The visions stopped for now so I stood shakily to my feet, and walked into the castle—something about being a hunter is that no matter what you never abandon orders. There are rules, which can be crossed, and orders, that you never cross or your out.

And orders have varying degrees of what happens, like the order to never break your oath that is the biggest one. But my little trip here I have to do it but less because Zoé sent me to do it.

I see a couple bags on the floor in a corner, so I go and grab those. I stuff them in my bag, which has some sort of magic on it from Artemis to make anything and everything fit in it.

•••

After I'd gotten all the bags and jogged back down to our campsite.

I threw Percy Jackson's bag at his feet and set Grover's next to it. I gave Nico his bag and rushed off before he could start asking me questions about the Greeks even after his walk with Grover.

But he grabbed my wrist really lightly and gave me a bright smile. I boys could stay little forever, and never grow up. I still shouldn't be talking to this boy.

"Where did your bows go?" He asked.

"Um.." I slung a hand behind my back and pulled it over my shoulder. It's silver and sleek and not one flaw in this bow. I put it back on my back.

"Cool!" Nico exclaimed. "Are you a half-blood?"

My brain stuttered, am I a half blood? I'd never really thought about it, it doesn't even matter that much anyway. I glanced over and saw some of the other hunters watching me and Percy Jackson and the satyr watching curiously like they want to know too.

"Listen, I've got to go.." I say backing away. "Nice talking to you."

I turn and power walk away.