we fight the invincible

We drove for a while, this time zoé took the wheel

We drove for a while, this time zoé took the wheel. At least it quieted the arguing for a bit.

I believe the reason zoé and Thalia hate each other so much, why they argue all the time, is because they're so alike.

If you really think about it you can see it, there's some bad things like their pride, thinking they're the best, and there's some good things like their protectiveness, willing to give themselves for the people they love.

We reached Washington DC and zoé drove us straight for the Washington monument. According to Grover's woodland tracking spell, something is supposed to be here.

I don't quite understand why. When the prophecy said to go west. As long as we find Artemis.

We piled out of the van, Grover explaining where we have to go, some big building lining the Mall.

"Alright, I guess." I said. I don't mean to sound to sarcastic but zoé sent me a look. She literally cannot even say anything after hours of arguing with Thalia.

Thalia nodded and we followed Grover. We headed to the building with a large sign that said NATIONAL AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM.

Thalia checked the door, it was open with not many people going in. We walked in.

We started looking around.

"I have a question," I asked. "What exactly are we looking for?"

Grover let out a frustrated huff and Thalia rolled her eyes like I just asked a stupid question.

"It is a very relevant question." Zoé said.

"Well.. uh," Grover looked nervously at Thalia. "I'm not really sure."

I face palmed. "What did the acorns say?"

"There's something here. Can't you feel it?"

I suddenly felt a cold shudder go down my back, like someone I know but have never met.

It felt like a cold breath, when I turned around there was nothing there. I scanned the museum for anything out of the ordinary, but there was nothing other than the occasional mortal.

"Let's just find what we're looking for and get out of here." Thalia said.

I nodded.

We continued to search the museum for anything, of course there was nothing.

We were headed to the top floor balcony when someone slammed into Thalia, sending her into an Apollo space capsule. I drew my bow and had an arrow notched in less than a second. I pointed right at his chest.

Percy Jackson! Oh my gods this idiot.

Grover yelped in surprise.

When zoé realized who he was she exclaimed. "You! How dare you show thy face here?"