bianca learns some stuff

The manticore lunged at Thalia and the older boy

"No!" Yelled annabeth, I was about to let my arrow fly when the girl ran in my line of fire, I could probably hit around her, but I didn't want to risk the life of a young maiden.

"Get back, half-blood!" Zoé ordered. "Get out of the line of fire!"

But annabeth jumped onto the manticores back and stabbed her knife into his mane. You ignorant girl, I thought. Stabbing into the mane might cause harm but there's too much fur to get tangled in and make the dagger do less damage. And she was sitting on the most vulnerable spot on his back that I was aiming for.

"Fire!" Zoé told us. I was just about to anyway-thanks Zoé.

My arrow flew and hit the monster in its neck, I quickly had the next arrow notched and ready just as the manticore yelled, "This is not the end, huntress! You shall pay!" And the monster jumped off the cliff.

I growled and ran to the edge and saw the manticore and annabeth gone. I heard a snap-snap-snap. And looked up there was a helicopter shooting at us, I flattened onto the ground, Artemis would scold me later for running to the edge without looking.

I watched as my lady looked up at the helicopter and said, "Mortals, are not allowed to witness my hunt."

I watched the helicopter as it burst into ravens just from Artemis' hand.

I kept my arrow notched at these people, I might not even trust Thalia to not attack. She was always rather unpredictable.

Zoé saw Thalia finally, "You," she growled-well maybe I shouldn't call it growled, her voice is too graceful.

"Zoé Nightshade." Thalia answered angrily. I stepped forward ready to stop a fight from happening. Zoé would be the last one to not listen to Artemis' rules, but when it came to boys, or Thalia, she doesn't. "Perfect timing as usual."

Thalia caught sight of me and sent a sneer my way, I sent my lopsided grin back.

Zoé scanned the rest of the group. "Four half-bloods and a satyr, my lady."

"Yes," Artemis replied. "Some of Chiron's campers, I see."

Not surprising, I guess. Camp half-blood, not exactly my favorite place in the world, but whenever we went there we beat the campers at their game of capture the flag. Always.

Even though I'm a couple thousand years old-technically- it's still nice to be a kid every once in a while.

"Annabeth!" The older boy yelled. "You have to let us save her!"

"I'm sorry, Percy Jackson, but your friend is beyond help."

I watched as the older boy with sea green eyes and raven black hair struggle to his feet, I caught Artemis' eye and went over to hold him down.