prologue

THIRD PERSON POV
May 10th, 2005

Blair knew two Bill's, Bill Lynch and Bill Kaulitz. Bill Lynch was her boyfriend, Toby's, best friend. She didn't really know Bill Kaulitz, but he was in her homeroom and a few of her classes, and had a twin named Tom.

On Blair's fifteenth birthday, Toby threw a party for her at his house. Pretty much their entire grade showed up. Blair was having fun, getting drunk for the first time, her eyes coming off her drink for just a few minutes as she went to grab a snack.

When she came back, she was practically unconscious within the hour, barely able to communicate with her friends. She didn't realise it, thinking this was just the effects of being drunk, but her friend, Alice, and Toby realised it right away.

"Oh, Blair," Alice said, "I think we need to get you to bed."

"What?" Blair asked, "No, I'm fine."

"No you're not, babe," Toby said, "Let Alice get you to bed, I'll be up in a second."

"Fine. You guys are boring."

Alice walked Blair upstairs, having to support pretty much her entire body weight. When the girls were out of ear shot, Toby turned to Bill.

"So," Bill said, "You gonna do it?"

"Do what?" Toby asked.

"Fuck her, man."

"No, what the fuck?"

"Why not? Come on, that's why I did it. Thought I'd do you a favour."

"By drugging my girlfriend?"

"I'm trying to get you laid!"

"Me and Blair will have sex when we're both ready, Bill. She just turned fifteen. Drugging girls just for sex isn't gonna get you anywhere in life, you fucking creep."

Toby stormed up the stairs, right past Alice and into his bedroom. Blair was laid in his bed, wearing his pyjamas. If it wasn't for the circumstances, he'd find the way his clothes were so big on her cute.

"What happened to me?" Blair asked, as Toby sat down on the bed, "Am I sick?"

"You got drugged."

"Oh no. By who?"

"Bill."

"Bill who? Kaulitz or Lynch?"

Toby was about to tell her, when his phone pinged. A message from Bill. An apology. 'I'm sorry, man. I got the idea from my brother. I don't know why I listened to his advice, he's an asshole. I hope she's okay. We good?'

He sighed, he knew Bill and Blair were pretty good friends, he didn't wanna ruin that, especially if Bill had apologised.

"Kaulitz. It was Bill Kaulitz."

From then on, Blair despised Bill. He never understood why. But the hatred soon became reciprocated.