seven

slightly smutty

BLAIR'S POV
October 16th, 2007

I'd been in my house a few hours after tutoring with Bill. I was about to head out to grab some snacks from the store, when I realised my jacket wasn't hanging on the coat stand. I looked around my whole house and car for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. I rolled my eyes, knowing I was gonna have to text Bill.

iChat

Blair
Hey, are you home?
I think I left my jacket at your place, could I
come and get it?

Bill
Not really

Blair
??

Bill
I'm rehearsing with the band right now

Blair
Well can you bring it to school on Monday
or something?

Bill left me on seen, making me frown and wonder if I was ever gonna get my jacket back. I decided to walk to the store in the cold, and saw someone stood outside my door when I came back. I instantly recognised his all black clothing and black and white stripy hair, rolling my eyes.

"Where were you?" Bill asked, "I've been waiting outside your house for, like, five minutes."

"Wow, five minutes, what a waste of your precious time."

"Yeah it is, actually, I'm busy."

"I told you I'd come and get it. Or you could've waited until tomorrow."

"I didn't really want your shit in my house for any longer. Did you go to the store with no jacket?"

"Yeah."

"You could've waited."

"I didn't know you were coming, idiot. But- Ugh, I hate saying this."

A cocky, shit-eating grin emerged on Bill's lips, causing me to roll my eyes. "Go on," he said, "Thank me."

"Thank you, Bill. Now get off my drive way, you're contaminating it."

BILL'S POVOctober 16th, 2007

BILL'S POV
October 16th, 2007

I walked back into the house and heard the three guys talking in the garage. I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, flopping down on my bed and praying they hadn't heard me come in yet.

What the hell was wrong with me?

My car smelled like her the whole way back, her jacket obviously leaving its mark. My couch cushions probably smelled like, too, that sweet vanilla scent lingering everywhere.

I'd felt a thumping in my chest on the drive to her house, trying to convince myself that I wasn't doing this just as an excuse to see her. My stomach had started flipping as she looked up at me through her eyelashes, thanking me, saying something nice to me for the first time, even if she didn't want to.

She was wearing a top that hugged her waist and yoga pants that hugged her legs, the small gap between them exposing just a bit of her skin. I hated her. Fuck, I hated her. But she was so fucking sexy.

I couldn't deny the evergrowing tent in my pants which I knew could only be fixed by one thing. But at the thought of Blair? Blair Schroder of all people? The girl I hated, the girl who hated me. Whatever, it was just one time.

I pulled down my pants, finally freeing my erection and beginning to pump myself, reminding myself of her sweet smell, her face, her body. Hell, even the fact she hated me started to seem hot as all of my senses were replaced by pure desire.

"Fuck," I growled, biting down on my lip to stay quiet as I grew more and more sensitive. I thought of the possibilities. Maybe if she didn't hate me, if she didn't have that stupid boyfriend, this could be her hand, and I wouldn't seem so pathetic.

I groaned, her name slipping from my lips. "Oh, Blair."

I finally felt my orgasm, I think it was the quickest I'd ever finished. I got myself cleaned up, patting some water onto my cheeks to stop myself from sweating before heading back down and into the garage, making it seem like I'd only just got back home.

"What took you so long?" Georg asked.

"Blair was out. I had to wait for her."