eleven

slightly smutty

BLAIR'S POV
October 30th, 2007

I pulled Toby away from the crowd of people and up the stairs, into one of the bathrooms. I quickly attached my lips to his, not wanting to waste anymore time. I locked the door and he pushed me backwards, propping me up on the sink.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded profusely and he pulled my panties to the side, his hand making it's way to my clit. I moaned as he rubbed me with his thumb, simultaneously pushing his ring and middle fingers into me.

"Fuck, Toby, just fuck me," I pleaded, but he shook his head.

"We've waited three years for this and we're doing it in a bathroom at a party. I'm at least gonna take it slow, make it as special as I can."

He carried on with his work and I pressed my lips to his neck, giving him hickeys to distract myself from making any noises.

"This costume is so hot on you," I said, running my hands down his abs. I felt a knot forming in my stomach, balling Toby's waist coat up in my hands as my moans became louder. Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Blair, are you in there?" Alice said from the other side. I placed my finger in Toby's lips.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you!"

"I'm kind of in the middle of something right now, Alice, can it wait?"

"No!"

"But-"

"Bill wasn't at your fifteenth birthday party!"

Every single dirty thought I was having about Toby went away, the knot in my abdomen dissipating as he pulled his fingers out of me. I stood up, readjusting my panties and walking out of the bathroom. Alice followed me out to the front back garden, where a few people were stood, some in the pool, some sitting around and smoking.

Toby followed us out, too. He gently placed his hand on my shoulder. "Blair-" he said, guilty.

"Is it true?" I asked, "Did you lie?"

"I was fifteen, I was a stupid kid."

"So who was it? Was it you? Some sick plan to get me into bed? Did you change your mind at the last minute and decided to pin it on someone else?"

"No! It wasn't me, I was just as surprised as everyone else when it happened. I was so mad."

"So who was it? Who was so important you had to lie to me to protect them?"

He sighed, looking down at the ground. "It was Bill Lynch. I was gonna tell you, but he texted me, he said sorry, and I didn't wanna ruin your guys' friendship. I'd already said it was Bill, so I just said Bill Kaulitz. But has it really affected you that much? I mean, it's not like you were friends with him in the first place!"

"Right, but I hated him, so much that I thought he'd lie to me for no reason."

"What?"

"He told me, Toby. You speak loud, you know? I know exactly what you said about me, and I know you're cheating on me. I can't believe I didn't believe him. I can't believe I had faith in you!"

"Shit."

"So you're not gonna deny it? That's true as well? Our entire relationship has been a lie?"

"I'm a seventeen year old boy, I have needs."

"Well then they can be met with a new girlfriend, because you and I are done." I stormed back into the house, Alice following. "Alice, could you not? I think I wanna be alone right now."

Alice nodded. "Call me when you need me, B."

I walked out to the front of the house, sitting down on the porch swing. I sat there for a few minutes, trying my best not to cry when I felt the swing get heavier, looking up to see Bill. He was dressed as a vampire.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you," I said.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't have believed you if you told me my girlfriend was cheating."

"Girlfriend?"

"If I had one."

"Right."

"But why didn't you talk to me when you thought I'd drugged you, Blair? I hate that you had that image of me for so long, that you thought I'd do something like that. I really didn't wanna hate you, I don't wanna hate anyone, but I felt like I had to reciprocate it, and this whole time it was based on a lie."

"I'm sorry, Bill, it was stupid. I just believed him so easily. Maybe if I'd payed a little more attention to my surroundings I would've known you weren't there. But I know the truth now. Friends?"

Bill sighed, his shoulders falling. "Give me time," he said.

"Right, that makes sense. Time."