ten

THIRD PERSON POV
October 30th, 2007

Halloween was one of Blair's favourite times of year. She loved to dress up, having an excuse to wear revealing clothing in cold weather. Not to mention the parties were always the best parties. New Year's was a close second but, at Blair's school, October was the party season.

She stood at the kitchen island, leaning over it and talking to Alice, when a pair of arms snaked around her waist. Alice rolled her eyes rather than getting angry, which told Blair that it was Toby behind her and not some random guy.

"Who's this pretty bunny?" He asked, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Ugh, PDA much?" Alice asked.

"You're only saying that because you don't like me, Alice. At least we have someone to be PDA with."

"And on that note, I'm going to find a guy to take me home."

Blair laughed at Alice and turned around to face Toby. "I was wondering when you were gonna get here," she said, "What took you so long?"

"I couldn't find this stupid hat," Toby said, pointing to the cowboy hat he was wearing. He was wearing a hat, a pair of jeans, brown cowboy boots, a matching brown waist coat and no shirt.

"You may be dressed sluttier than me," Blair joked.

"For once."

"Hey!"

"You know I'm kidding, I love how you dress. Now come on, let's dance."

Toby pulled Blair over to the crowd of people dancing to the music and pulled her against his hips. As they dancing together, swaying to the music, she felt his hands snake under her skirt.

She slapped them away. "Enough," she said.

"Come on, not just a feel?"

"If you play your cards right you might get a full feel later on."

Toby's face flushed and he bit down on his lip. "You saying tonight's the night?"

"No promises," Blair said, "But I'm certainly not saying it isn't."

Toby smirked and pulled her closer, moving his head down to kiss her neck, continuing to dance and looking forward to later on.

BILL'S POV
October 31st, 2007

I was stood next to the drinks cooler with Dan. Dan was busy watching the girl he liked dance with another guy.

"She's not worth it, Dan. If she likes someone else, just move on," I said.

"You don't get it, when was the last time the girl you liked was with someone else? Everyone you wanna fuck wants to fuck you!"

"Putting it like that makes me seem like some kind of man whore. I have three bodies, that hardly warrants using the word 'everyone' when talking about my sex life."

"But you know what I mean. You don't know how I'm feeling. Look at her, how she's swaying her hips on him. God, she's so sexy. But it's not even just that. She's so sweet, too, and smart, and funny."

"Is that guy her boyfriend?"

"I don't think so."

"Then why do you care? Just go up and talk to her, it's not like she's taken."

"I don't have your confidence."

"Well do you want me to say something for you?"

"No way! She'll think I'm a total pussy."

"You're being one."

"Maybe you could slip something in her drink, Bill," I heard a drunken female voice next to me, turning to see Alice, Blair's best friend.

"Woah, what the fuck?" Dan said, just as shocked as me.

"Yeah, Alice, what? Why would we do something like that? We're not perverts."

"I don't know, maybe because you did it to Blair at her fifteenth birthday party."

"The fuck? No I didn't."

"You did. Unless you forgot. Totally a you thing to do, forget how much of an asshole you are. That's why she hates you so much. She was really sick that night."

"Alice-"

"And you think you can just go and make up lies three years later about her boyfriend, accusing him of cheating. It's like you want her to have a shit life."

"That wasn't a lie."

"Sure, because you're just so honest."

"Alice, enough," Dan said. He knew she was more likely to listen to him than me, the two were pretty good friends.

"Why, Dan? Because I'm upsetting your friend?"

"Toby did cheat on Blair. I was with Bill when we heard him talking about it. He got sick of waiting for her to have sex with him, so he went to someone else."

"Shit." Alice has a face of realisation, before it returned to anger. "Well, he still drugged her at her party."

"I wasn't at Blair's fifteenth birthday party," I said.

"Of course you were, everyone was."

"Not Bill and Tom," Dan said, "I remember it like it was yesterday, Bill was whining like a little bitch because he was sick, and Tom was really pissed because he really wanted to go, but their mom wouldn't let him, in case Tom was sick to and passed it to everyone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you can ask Tom and Felix. Must've been someone else that drugged Blair."

"But Toby said it was Bill. He said he kicked Bill out and beat his ass when he found out."

"You think Toby could beat someone's ass?"

"Holy shit, I have to tell Blair."