🏵️ Chapter Ten : The Reunions

THE REUNIONS

THE REUNIONS

Later that night, Lisa got herself ready in her apartment.

She dressed in a white blouse with long sleeves and a long light cream skirt, accessorizing with a handbag.

She left her long wavy brown hair loose and applied light makeup before stepping out.

Without a car of her own, Lisa hailed a taxi for transportation to her parents' house.

Upon arriving at the familiar doorstep of her childhood home, waves of nostalgia washed over her, reminding her of the fond memories she had growing up there.

She rang the doorbell, and her eldest sister, Roséa Jung, opened the door.

Roséa, with her flowing brown hair and dressed in a pink floral dress, greeted Lisa with a warm smile, holding a cookie in her hand.

"Lisa, you're here!" Roséa exclaimed.

"Hey, Rose!" Lisa replied with a smile.

They exchanged hugs, both looking pleasantly surprised.

"Come in. Come in," Roséa insisted, leading Lisa inside. She called out to their parents, announcing Lisa's arrival. "Mom, Dad! Lisa is here!"

As they entered, Lisa's 2-year-old nephew came bounding into the entrance, eagerly munching on a cookie.

Roséa hurried to catch him, allowing him to continue nibbling on the treat.

Lisa also greeted her 10-month-old niece, who sat contentedly in her highchair, being fed by her brother-in-law, Eunwoo.

"Hey, Lisa!" Eunwoo greeted her warmly.

"Hey! Quite busy, huh?" Lisa remarked, observing Eunwoo feeding his daughter.

"Hello, Lily," She leaned in to kiss Lily on the cheek, eliciting giggles from the little one.

Lisa and Eunwoo shared a chuckle as they interacted with Lily.

Lisa glanced around the dining table, noticing the abundance of plates.

Curious, she turned to her mother as she emerged from the kitchen.

Her mother's hair was a mix of brown and white, and she was dressed in a beautiful emerald green dress.

"Hey, Lisa! How long have you been here?" her mother inquired, exchanging cheek pecks with her daughter.

"Not that long," Lisa replied. "Mom, why are there so many plates? Are we expecting another guest?"

Her mother walked around the table, fixing the plate and the cutlery. "Of course. Kym's family is coming over and they had dinner with us tonight. Is there a problem?"

Lisa frowned. "I thought it was just us?"

"Of course not. Mr. Kym called your father to arrange a visit at our home. Since Taehyun just got back from Melbourne, they want to see you too, Lisa. Aren't you excited?" her mother said, leaving Lisa silent and speechless.