Life in heaven

My first couple of days in heaven weren't that bad. Life in heaven was cupcakes and rainbows. But I still wondered why everything was so peaceful and quiet here. Not that I'm complaining, I loved heaven as my new home. But in sometime in my life, I was just wondering why I ended up here with all the ruckus. The only thing that I could remember was a big loud gunshot ringing through my ears. And I also I felt so much pain until everything was gone.

It's been 11 years since I've lived in heaven. And it was really peaceful here. But I still don't remember much in my past life or how I got here. I didn't even think that some things were looking great.

One day, I ended up training for something different and to be stronger for myself. Pretty soon, I ended up making a friend. Her name was Lute and she was so nice with her sharp eyes and her agility. She was very smart and that's why I became friends with her.

We got along so well until one day she introduced me to her Captain named Adam. She told me that he is the first human soul to ever walk on Earth. Adam was a know it all and he flirts with all the girls. He was pretty much the 'Dickmaster'. He even asked me to read the Bible. But personally for me, I never really read the Bible. I think it was just too much for my brain.

One day really surprised me when Adam asked me out on a date. Lute got really mad with me and I didn't understand why she was feeling like that. I went out on my first date with Adam and it kind of felt nice. He talked a lot but it was at one point he asked me,

"So, what are your favorite things? I want to know babe." he said.

I was in shock. Adam really asked me a question. Thinking about it made my head spin. I smiled at him and I told him all my favorite things.

"My favorite color is purple and I love to draw."

He just kept staring at me while I was talking and I kind of felt awkward. But there was also a weird feeling in my chest, like something more was going on.

Later that day, Adam took me home after our date. It was nice that he let me talk a lot and he was talking and making jokes along the way. I would always giggle at his jokes and it was just making smile even more. I never realized with a masked face, he was kind of cute.

Many days flew by and Adam asked me an important question.

"Hey babe, would you like to join us on extermination day? We're going to Hell to kill the sinners and I would love to have you with me." he winked at me.

I was very discreet on what he said but I thought long and hard. I've always wondered what it would be like to be in Hell after living in Heaven for the past 11 years. So I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I'll join you."

"Awesome! Can't wait!" he said.

Adam sounded really excited after I said that. He pulled me in and gave me a big hug. I was so surprised on what was going on. I was trying to figure out what was going on in his head.

Adam told me that extermination day was the same day that we're going down to Hell to kill the sinners. I had to prepare myself, but I know that deep down, it would be a bad feeling to go. But something else in my mind and heart was telling me to go.

Months later, I went out on another date with Adam. But I haven't heard from my friend Lute since I've been dating him. I wonder how it's been going for her and I've gotten closer with Adam. He taught me his fighting skills and he wrote me a song on his guitar. It was so sweet and one day he popped a question.

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm? What is it Adam?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

I was surprised, Adam is asking me to be his girlfriend! I was really excited, but on the other hand... he was asking me out the day before extermination day. I didn't know what to feel, my head was spinning like I was not even on the clouds anymore.

But I got closer to Adam and pressed my finger up against his lips to keep him quiet.

"Mmm?" he hummed.

I went forward to kiss his forehead. After I pulled away, I saw his head was steaming from underneath his mask.

"Wowza." he chuckled.

"Babe." I crossed my arms.

"Yeah babe?"

"If we're going to ever be a thing, I wanna to see your face."

He pulled away and shook his head. "No."

"Why not?"

"I don't feel comfortable taking my mask off in front of you."

I sighed. "Fine."

I felt drained and defeated that day. I just wanted to see his real face but he never showed me. So I stopped talking to him.

The next day later, I tried looking for my friend Lute. But I couldn't find her anywhere not even in the training hall. Everything was a blur and I didn't know if I wanted to go down to Hell to do the extermination day anymore. It was just too much pressure, it was like a weight that didn't want to let go. But I felt something in my heart that I needed to.

So I decided to go. I got ready for more training. The following day later, I worked so hard for this moment so I told myself to never give up. Something told me in my past life that I was a fighter and I know that the more I fight, the more I understand. I'm a warrior at heart but I'm also a woman of pride and I know what I'm fighting for.

Credit to my lovely friend that helped me made this chapter LeonardoLover1106