Going Out

Another week has passed and I didn’t like being cooped up in the hotel for so long. I was always curious about what was the outside world like. Everybody told me that it was a dangerous world out there. But I know that I'm a strong person. I can handle myself. And I was a trained angel. But on the other hand, I didn’t want to go by myself.

So I sighed as I gave up and sat on the couch. I was looking at Angel and Aqua walking past me as they were talking about something.

“So he had like 3 dollar bills and it only took him 30 minutes to count it!” Angel laughed.

Aqua giggled. “Man, he’s so slow! Like a snail!”

“I know right?” he laughed with her.

After they left, I couldn’t help but feel envious. I was getting jealous at my little sister Aqua because she was making friends with Angel. They were getting so close to each other and yet I feel like I have no friends here.

‘Man, she’s lucky to be making friends here. I wish I was like her…’ I thought to myself.

I snapped out of it once I heard a scary noise. I heard crawling across the floor and a thud up against the floor continuously. I turned around to see that it was Nifty trying to kill a roach.

“Dammit! It got away!” Nifty grumbled.

I giggled at her and went up to her. “Hey Nifty.”

“Oh! Hello Rachel!”

“Umm… I have a question.”

“Sure. Ask away!”

“Well, have you ever been outside the hotel before?” I asked her.

She looks up at me with her cute little eye. “Yes I have. Multiple times. And every time I get caught, I get in trouble by Alastor.”

I looked at her with confused facial expression. But I shook it off. “I was wondering if you wanna to go out with me.”

She gasped. “Really? What do you wanna do?”

“You know, just to browse and look around. To see where the day takes us.”

“Hmm…” Nifty pondered and looks around making sure that the coast is clear. “Yes!”

I smiled and wagged my tail. “Okay, let me go get my things and then we can get going. You should get yourself ready too.”

“Okay!” Nifty ran up to her room to get ready.

I was glad that she was willing to go out with me. Plus, she was keeping it a secret from her boss. An hour should be a good amount of time so she wouldn't get in trouble. A few minutes later, I waited for Nifty at the front door.

“Where is she?” I said to myself.

“Shh!” a voice spoke out.

I looked around to see that Nifty was already outside. “Oh,.” I opened the front door and walked outside.

“Come on, follow me.”

“Okay.” I said.

I smiled as I saw Nifty was so excited to be out of the hotel and so I was. It felt really nice to breathe in the Hell air. We both walked down to the main street to see if there was any good stores we can go to.

“Hold my hand!” Nifty said as she reached out for my hand.

“Okay.” I said as I held her small hand.

“So we don’t get lost together.”

“Right.”

“Okay.” she got excited.